Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

game settings

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> game settings Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
game settings - 10/17/2013 9:29:44 PM   
CptHowdy

just fired up the tutorial again because I wanted to mess around with the game delay factor option. there are currently 3 different places I can set this option user preferences before I load a scenario or campaign, in game I can click the FX tab in my notebook and I have a slider which only goes to 500ms, I can also press f3 or f5 in game and get options. is all that necessary and which one does the game use? the setting in the FX tab which is 500ms or the preference I set at 2000? it seems that option isn't saved either, it is always resetting to 500. really no need for F5 since I set all that info before the game and it should be saved and pressing F3 I can get to user preferences if needed. just a hassle having to check 3 different places for one setting to make sure they all have the same value.
Post #: 1
RE: game settings - 10/17/2013 11:54:19 PM   
CapnDarwin

CptHowdy,

The value is found only in the two places the FX tab and the User Pref dialog. The value is being saved but it appears to have been using the FX tab for the one it saved. I have made the range in both places the same now. The delay can go from 0 to 2500 in steps of 50. Both boxes will now show that range and it will be saves correctly and reload as well. Tested and running just fine.

OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

(in reply to CptHowdy)
Post #: 2
RE: game settings - 10/18/2013 6:26:15 PM   
CptHowdy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin

CptHowdy,

The value is found only in the two places the FX tab and the User Pref dialog. The value is being saved but it appears to have been using the FX tab for the one it saved. I have made the range in both places the same now. The delay can go from 0 to 2500 in steps of 50. Both boxes will now show that range and it will be saves correctly and reload as well. Tested and running just fine.

in user preferences the delay was 500-10000, will this now only go to 2500 to match the FX tab? thanks.

(in reply to CapnDarwin)
Post #: 3
RE: game settings - 10/18/2013 7:15:32 PM   
CapnDarwin

Yes. Fixed and tested last night.

OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

(in reply to CptHowdy)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> game settings Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI