Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

World in Flame developer interviewed on The Wargamer

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> World in Flame developer interviewed on The Wargamer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
World in Flame developer interviewed on The Wargamer - 10/18/2013 11:48:40 AM   
Philkian

As announced yesterday, during SPIEL 2013 in Essen, Germany it'is going to take place the World Premier of the digital version of World in Flames. Only 50 exclusive copies of an Early Access version will be available for a few lucky wargamers. They will be the first on the planet to put their hands on this long-awaited digital version of the game!

In the meantime The Wargamer interviewed Harry Rowland, designer of this legendary boardgame, about the upcoming PC version of World in Flames. You can read this interesting article HERE.
Post #: 1
RE: World in Flame developer interviewed on The Wargamer - 10/18/2013 1:43:55 PM   
composer99

Wooo check out the artist's impression of the printed out map.

That would be ridiculously awesome printed out with magnetized board and counters for a wall-mounted game.

~ Composer99

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 2
RE: World in Flame developer interviewed on The Wargamer - 10/18/2013 4:55:08 PM   
shaddock

The map and rule books look fantastic! I can't wait to my hands on this puppy!!!!

save the carrots; eat a vegan!

(in reply to composer99)
Post #: 3
RE: World in Flame developer interviewed on The Wargamer - 10/19/2013 4:13:23 AM   
DQ2004

Interesting article. What I find incredible is how many copies of the boardgame/s they have sold.
I'm also excited that we'll be able to play Patton in Flames & America in Flames as part of MWiF one day. Hopefully Fatal Alliances III will be published too, and eventually THAT will be on MWiF as well!!

"Look at you - you have HORSES! What were you thinking?!?" - Paratrooper David Webster

(in reply to shaddock)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> World in Flame developer interviewed on The Wargamer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI