Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What the H*** is going on at TGN site

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> What the H*** is going on at TGN site Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What the H*** is going on at TGN site - 3/1/2001 7:44:00 AM   
Skotty

I read on the Yahoo SPWW2 egroup site that the SP Camo Workshop page is gone from the THEGAMERS.NET site. I just checked it and sure enough, its gone! So is the Combat Mission pages and Wild Bill Raiders related sites. THIS IS NOT COOL! I breezed through the lastest news on TGN and I found nothing explaining these changes. Will somebody in the know please tell us what is going on. These are all valubable resouces which I still use. I play ALL versions of SP2, SP3, SPWAW and Combat Mission and losing access to these sites does not sit well me. Thanks Skotty

Post #: 1
- 3/1/2001 8:28:00 AM   
BryanMelvin

Not sure what the story is - but the Arsenal Page seems down too. I was hoping to post another Arsenal Page too. Hey Wild Bill - what happened? ------------------ MarauderMel

(in reply to Skotty)
Post #: 2
- 3/1/2001 8:47:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

I'm sure there will be an announcement of some kind, but there are problems between TGN and IEN and the future does not look bright for TGN... Fear not...but anticipate some disruption as the various providers of the TGN content sections that were turned off, look for other homes...

(in reply to Skotty)
Post #: 3
- 3/1/2001 8:51:00 AM   
Skotty

Thanks for the timely response Paul, i know you folks have a lot going on, all the time. Skotty

(in reply to Skotty)
Post #: 4
- 3/1/2001 9:42:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Too much sometimes, Skotty. We do have alternatives and we are working hard on those. No one intends to disappear. We've worked to hard to get to this point to just vanish. Be patient with us, and sorry for the inconvenience. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Skotty)
Post #: 5
- 3/1/2001 10:59:00 AM   
David Heath

Please do not worry.... things are changing for the better .... More details and major details will be coming in the very near future.

(in reply to Skotty)
Post #: 6
- 3/1/2001 11:13:00 AM   
MindSpy

MindSpy that is a major relief i keep poking my head around those sites it would be a travesty for them to just disappear without notice or redirect links heh heh kind of obvious who i made the bad guy there huh? MindSpy

(in reply to Skotty)
Post #: 7
- 3/1/2001 12:26:00 PM   
Skotty

Will the SP Camoworkshop be included in this latest and greatest set up? Thx, Skotty

(in reply to Skotty)
Post #: 8
- 3/2/2001 5:18:00 AM   
Didactylos

Has something happened to the yahoo discussions? I don't have anything from them sine at least a week ago?

"Do teachers go anywhere special when they die?" said Cohen. "I don't think so," said Mr Saveloy gloomily, wondering for a moment whether there really was a Great Free Period in the sky. It didn't sound very likely. Probably there would be some marking to

(in reply to Skotty)
Post #: 9
- 3/2/2001 7:42:00 AM   
David Heath

SPCamo will not be included in our new project. The TGN new staff will need to deal with any issues once they get themself set in place. I was not given any warning as to what they did or there plans. Our contract ended the last day in Feb. That is all I know and care to know. Its now on to Matrix full time for everyone who was still working on TGN. David [This message has been edited by David Heath (edited March 01, 2001).]

(in reply to Skotty)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> What the H*** is going on at TGN site Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI