Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

screen shots

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Tech Support >> screen shots Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
screen shots - 10/26/2013 8:18:18 AM   
CptHowdy

ok I can take screen shot of map but if I pull up the tactical ops center, the end game screen where your score is, it wont do anything and I cant go through file menu because that screen is unclickable with the score screen up. so not sure why I cant control-z with that screen opened but map works fine.

just got 75% on time to dance as NATO. limited orders were not on but emergency resupply was. would have been nice to get a screenie of that one!

< Message edited by CptHowdy -- 10/26/2013 8:38:44 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: screen shots - 10/26/2013 12:46:49 PM   
cbelva

Try the Print Screen button on your key board.  I have never used the in game screen capture for any game I have ever played. I use the Print Screen button and have never had a problem. I just press the key and then past the capture to a paint program.

(in reply to CptHowdy)
Post #: 2
RE: screen shots - 10/26/2013 1:55:25 PM   
CapnDarwin

I'm going to move this to Tech Support and see if we can get the screen save to work in a broader fashion in the near future. I'm looing this request in the features list.

For now I would use the work around Charles stated for the end screen.

OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

(in reply to cbelva)
Post #: 3
RE: screen shots - 10/26/2013 3:06:33 PM   
CptHowdy

quote:

ORIGINAL: cbelva

Try the Print Screen button on your key board.  I have never used the in game screen capture for any game I have ever played. I use the Print Screen button and have never had a problem. I just press the key and then past the capture to a paint program.

Does that still save to the screens folder? I tried hitting prtscr button but it didnt appear anything happened.

(in reply to cbelva)
Post #: 4
RE: screen shots - 10/26/2013 5:13:31 PM   
cbelva

No, it does not save to the screens folder. You have to paste the screen capture to a paint program and then save it to a whatever folder you want to. I realize this is just an extra step if you just want to save a  screen shot. I normally need might right away and I crop/paint/manipulate my screen shots so it is faster for me to go straight to the paint program--so this way works best for me.

(in reply to CptHowdy)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Tech Support >> screen shots Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI