Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Download and Install, a major success

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Download and Install, a major success Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Download and Install, a major success - 11/7/2013 11:13:26 PM   
DSWargamer

I suppose it is being said elsewhere, but thought I would draw special attention.

The install went fine, in fact way more fine than the product page suggests. Well I suppose some might experience inferior results, but I live in cottage country rural Canada, and my internet service is far from inadequate. My download took about 10 minutes. And on launch day I guess we can dispense with any worries about the servers here.

The install went flawlessly too. Effortless and again, about 10 minutes.
Used the interface and it seeks out the latest patches. Amazing to see a patch on launch day, but I am sure the core program was hardly being finished only last night.

I am operating on a bland laptop using full Windows 8 and no problems to report.

I can mention for some that might be interested. The manuals install to easily found folders, and you can always view them on a perfectly ordinary tablet while waiting for you much better manuals to arrive in the mail. You can assume I will be spending my time with my tablet getting my game skills up to spec with my own tablet.

Going to be a lot of great evenings in the lazyboy sipping hot chocolate and browsing through the ebooks. Pity the books likely won't travel at Amazon speeds, otherwise I'd be signing for them in the morning :)

A well earned applause for the many that made this all possible. You persons sure have eaten a lot of crap while we unruly lot waited for this day.
Job well done to all of you.

I have too many too complicated wargames, and not enough sufficiently interested non wargamer friends.
Post #: 1
RE: Download and Install, a major success - 11/8/2013 5:01:28 AM   
graf spee

Can you download the program multiple times?
I want to run the game on different computers .

(in reply to DSWargamer)
Post #: 2
RE: Download and Install, a major success - 11/8/2013 5:05:16 AM   
jomni

quote:

ORIGINAL: graf spee

Can you download the program multiple times?
I want to run the game on different computers .

Should be fine with standard Matrix licensing. As long as you are the still the end user.

(in reply to graf spee)
Post #: 3
RE: Download and Install, a major success - 11/8/2013 1:50:59 PM   
Erik Rutins

Very glad to hear that the download and install are working well. We did some further store upgrades before this release and it appears they worked well.

Indeed you can install your one copy on multiple computers as long as it is only for you to play.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to jomni)
Post #: 4
RE: Download and Install, a major success - 11/8/2013 3:08:10 PM   
rapidfire2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: DSWargamer

I suppose it is being said elsewhere, but thought I would draw special attention.

The install went fine, in fact way more fine than the product page suggests. Well I suppose some might experience inferior results, but I live in cottage country rural Canada, and my internet service is far from inadequate. My download took about 10 minutes. And on launch day I guess we can dispense with any worries about the servers here.

The install went flawlessly too. Effortless and again, about 10 minutes.
Used the interface and it seeks out the latest patches. Amazing to see a patch on launch day, but I am sure the core program was hardly being finished only last night.

I am operating on a bland laptop using full Windows 8 and no problems to report.

I can mention for some that might be interested. The manuals install to easily found folders, and you can always view them on a perfectly ordinary tablet while waiting for you much better manuals to arrive in the mail. You can assume I will be spending my time with my tablet getting my game skills up to spec with my own tablet.

Going to be a lot of great evenings in the lazyboy sipping hot chocolate and browsing through the ebooks. Pity the books likely won't travel at Amazon speeds, otherwise I'd be signing for them in the morning :)

A well earned applause for the many that made this all possible. You persons sure have eaten a lot of crap while we unruly lot waited for this day.
Job well done to all of you.

Hi DSWargamer,
i'm in Canada (Qc) too can you tell me if you have duty extra when you receive your pack, thanks!
(i see fedex intl suggest approx 46$ but saying maybe more fees at the borders?? )

(in reply to DSWargamer)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Download and Install, a major success Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI