Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Interesting fact about R&D

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Interesting fact about R&D Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Interesting fact about R&D - 11/10/2013 12:04:28 PM   
seille

Hi,

Recently i had a problem with my R&D facs turning into production sites even i set them to no-yes-no.

Initially i had 4x30 (fully repaired) and 2x30 (partially damaged) researching the N1K1 George. The whole R&D project was about to advance
into the current month and i was panicked a bit, so i changed 2x30 (repaired) to the next George in the chain.
The remaining factories:

2x30 (repaired)
2x30 (partially damaged)

It was early february 1943, the R&D project was close to 100%) and i wanted to advance the model into the current month, so i used the repaired facs
to give me the remaining percents. Because i did not want ALL of these actual George facs to produce the model i set for all except one No-Yes-No to keep
the factories as R&D factory when the George becomes available. THIS was a huge mistake !!

MichaelM just explained to me: As soon as you allow a single of these facs to produce ALL of them turn into production places and there is no way to convert them back.

The right way would have been to set ALL to No-Yes-No and wait for completion of the R&D project in mid february. AFTER that i should have decided
and set which of the facs i want to be a production site and which forward to the next George model.

This is just a warning for other jap player. No-Yes-No works only if ALL factories of that project have the same setting. If a single one is allowed to produce then ALL will turn to production places.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Interesting fact about R&D Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI