Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Patrol Option

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Patrol Option Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Patrol Option - 11/15/2013 12:00:04 AM   
airwinger63

I would like to make the recommendation to adding two additional items on the “Mission Editor’s” screen for “Patrol Option”. These would be “Prosecute hostile contacts” and “Track and monitor contacts” they could be an, either or option. In trying to create a recent scenario, an armed P-2 performing a patrol mission is assigned area would immediate try to attacked the submerged contacts upon initial contact. Now I enjoy raining MK 82s all over the enemy like the next guy, but what if you’re doing a cold war scenario? What if you want to know where all of the subs are before you start depth charging them? I know I can hold IA fire on individual aircraft, but who wants to have to keep track of aircraft being relieved on station repeatedly? Created the below as an example, what’ ya think?

Airwinger63

Attachment (1)

IYAOYAS

If You Ain't Ordnance You Ain't ****.
Post #: 1
RE: Patrol Option - 1/2/2014 6:31:53 PM   
airwinger63

With the release of build 481 and the option to now identify unknown contacts as "neutral" (and not just hostile) part of what I recommend in my prior msg is closer to becoming a possibility. What's everyone else think?

Airwinger63

IYAOYAS

If You Ain't Ordnance You Ain't ****.

(in reply to airwinger63)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Patrol Option Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI