Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Black turn: Redoing center removes all progress in north & south

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Unity of Command Series >> Tech Support >> Black turn: Redoing center removes all progress in north & south Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Black turn: Redoing center removes all progress in nort... - 12/11/2013 12:03:16 PM   
PKH

Is this intended, because it's really annoying. I had decisive victory in the north and the south, and decided to redo the center. This removed all progress in the south, but north was still listed as decisive. After getting decisive in the center, progress in the north was removed as well. There is no connecting lines which shows dependencies between these, so what's going on ?
Post #: 1
RE: Black turn: Redoing center removes all progress in ... - 12/11/2013 1:08:59 PM   
ComradeP

The campaign erases all progress for scenarios played after the one you redo, regardless of their order in the campaign tree.

I initially thought you meant you played AGC last, and it axed your progress for the other scenarios along with the progress for that scenario, in which case it would be a bug, but as you seem to have played AGC before AGS and AGN, redoing AGC will remove the progress of AGS and AGN as well.

As the campaign has three paths this time, I understand it can be annoying, as normally you'd follow 1 path and you'd only reset the progress along a clear line.

If you don't get the result you want in the three opening scenarios, play them again before playing any of the other two to avoid this.

We'll make some tweaks to prevent this from being so annoying for UoC 2, but as stated the problem is caused by the Black Turn campaign structure at the start having multiple paths which can cause confusion as to which scenarios are reset.

SSG tester
WitE Alpha tester
Panzer Corps Beta tester
Unity of Command scenario designer

(in reply to PKH)
Post #: 2
RE: Black turn: Redoing center removes all progress in ... - 12/11/2013 1:41:37 PM   
PKH

I think i played agn, agc, ags. Then redid agc which cleared ags. After finishing agc, agn was somehow cleared as well. As long as it only clears the ones played after the one I restart I guess I can deal with it. I wasn't aware it worked like that.

(in reply to ComradeP)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Unity of Command Series >> Tech Support >> Black turn: Redoing center removes all progress in north & south Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI