Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tomahawk problem build481 V1.02

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Tomahawk problem build481 V1.02 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tomahawk problem build481 V1.02 - 1/1/2014 5:55:24 PM   
APUFire

Hi,
I have experienced a problem with Tomahawks in the Bass Drum scenario. Using the manual attack selection, I tasked individual targets with multiple tomahawks from the Ford task force at different targets around an airfield. I ended up saving the scenario after they were launched and restarted later on and this is where things went screwy. Half of the BGM109 IV Tactom went off on their own, climbed to 40000 feet and cannot be retargeted(I thought they could be?). The other half went on towards their targets like directed. I admit I am very new at this game and perhaps I have done something wrong, or is this a bug?
And thank you for developing and continuing to support this awesome program. I forsee many hours wasted doing this, but that is great.
Post #: 1
RE: Tomahawk problem build481 V1.02 - 1/1/2014 6:13:36 PM   
navwarcol

Hey APUFire... I am going to try to save you a little time here. I am guessing the devs are going to write you back asking for that savegame, so you may want to post it here if you get back before they have a chance to ask.

(in reply to APUFire)
Post #: 2
RE: Tomahawk problem build481 V1.02 - 1/1/2014 9:20:53 PM   
APUFire

Well, at this point I ended the scenario. I just wondered if it was a common error.

(in reply to navwarcol)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Tomahawk problem build481 V1.02 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI