Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[0.7.15] Crash to main menu

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Tech Support >> [0.7.15] Crash to main menu Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[0.7.15] Crash to main menu - 2/4/2014 1:49:51 AM   
johng5155

I have had this intermittent problem in 7.13 and 7.14 also. I had just assigned the flight controllers to the explorer extended mission, clicked confirm, and the game crashes to the start menu. This also happens occasionally when you click “back to space complex” button. I’m not sure you will be able to recreate it since it crashes before the autosave.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: [0.7.15] Crash to main menu - 2/4/2014 9:12:31 AM   
nats

quote:

ORIGINAL: johng5155

I have had this intermittent problem in 7.13 and 7.14 also. I had just assigned the flight controllers to the explorer extended mission, clicked confirm, and the game crashes to the start menu. This also happens occasionally when you click “back to space complex” button. I’m not sure you will be able to recreate it since it crashes before the autosave.

I have reported something very similar to this on the Slitherine site.

You didnt by any chance leave the end of season research summary screen using an icon at the bottom in order to reassign some people did you? Because I have found if you do anything to leave the summary screen at the end of the season by clicking on an icona t the bottom of the screen, except for using the large 'Proceed' button, the game will crash back to the start menu.

I think the game is carrying out the next season calcs and changes before that screen appears rather than after it the way it should do. You can see this happening because your men available numbers will change when that screen appears, even though you havent entered the new season at that point.

< Message edited by nats -- 2/4/2014 10:15:40 AM >

"Its life Jim, but not as we know it"

(in reply to johng5155)
Post #: 2
RE: [0.7.15] Crash to main menu - 2/5/2014 2:21:04 AM   
CowboyRonin

I've logged the bug with the developers.

Matrix forum liaison to Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager team
WitW/WitE2 Alpha tester

(in reply to nats)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Tech Support >> [0.7.15] Crash to main menu Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI