Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

T-32 is there, Seth

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> T-32 is there, Seth Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
T-32 is there, Seth - 5/2/2000 7:27:00 PM   
Wild Bill

You'll see the T-32 in action in one of the upcoming scenarios (G). This one was well hidden (only one...) but gave a great account of itself, knocking out a couple of PzIIs. You'll see it in the scenario, "The Real Thing" Germany vs Yugoslavia, 1941. WB ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post #: 1
- 5/2/2000 8:52:00 PM   
Seth

You guys officially kick butt! Just knowing that someone actually went to the trouble to find out about such a minor vehicle (my source says there were only 8), and then went ahead and included it, gives me a great feeling about this game. It'll be a long wait until the 8th!

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 2
- 5/2/2000 9:19:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Thank, Seth! We have the esoteric and the well-known. I think most will find what they are looking for. If not, we'll try to get it in the future. Even the renowned Maus (only 1 1/2 made - G) is there with a scenario to boot. Attention to detail has been a top priority with us, both in the game and in the battles we will be portraying. Let us know what you think. Oh, the sounds. You'll be able to quickly identify weapons by the sounds, bolt-action rifles, M-1, BAR, 30 Cal, 50 Cal, MG42, etc. The sounds alone will blow you out of your chair. And when you hit mines, you'll definitely get a wake up call (G). Wild Bill ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 3
- 5/3/2000 7:02:00 AM   
troopie

Glad you're taking such care on even the minor OOBs. troopie

Pamwe Chete

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 4
- 5/5/2000 9:56:00 PM   
Seth

Finally had a chance to listen to the sound samples. My lousy work PC has no sound card. They are fantastic! I'm really amazed at the quality. This will go a long way toward making all the units less generic.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 5
- 5/6/2000 1:19:00 AM   
Wild Bill

All that is missing is the smell of cordite and burning buildings. I guess someone will include the smells of war, like the old smell-vision they tried in the movies about 50 years ago (G) WB ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 6
- 5/6/2000 1:22:00 AM   
Seth

I suppose I could set the rug on fire or something, but I bet my housemates would be upset.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 7
- 5/6/2000 12:35:00 PM   
troopie

Is the American/British R-4 there? troopie

Pamwe Chete

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 8
- 5/6/2000 8:09:00 PM   
kfbaker

Smeel! Funny you should say that, recent developements have made it possible and there is likely to be sutch a product on the market in year or so. HMM, Not looking forward to the re-in-acting the kelly's heroes so much.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 9
- 5/10/2000 4:32:00 PM   
Greg

From Wild Bill: >We have the esoteric and the well-known. I >think most will find what they are looking >for. If not, we'll try to get it in the >future. Does it mean you've used an open database idea for WaW? One that won't need to delete units in order to put another ones to the game? >Even the renowned Maus (only 1 1/2 made - >G) is there with a scenario to boot. How about early Polish 1939 weapons? TKSD self-propelled 37 mm AT, artillery track carriers C2P/C5P/C7P, 210 mm Skoda heavy mortars, 13 mm heavy machine guns? These weapons were produced in very limited numbers, but it would be interesting to put them into game. How hard would it be to do so ? Greg

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 10
- 5/10/2000 7:31:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

Nope same database format as SP3 - 255 units per country...

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 11
- 5/10/2000 7:49:00 PM   
Greg

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Vebber: Nope same database format as SP3 - 255 units per country...
AFAIR that means Polish units are attached to some country? Or several countries? What a pity - but I suppose I'll like you guys anyway ;-D Greg

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 12
- 5/20/2000 11:52:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

No every country has its own so there is a fair amount of free space in the minor countries. For scenario design you can put any weapon on any unit so you can construct these things if you want. There are lots of "rare" stuff in the OOBS, some represented better than others.

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 13
- 5/21/2000 12:59:00 AM   
Greg

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Vebber: No every country has its own so there is a fair amount of free space in the minor countries.
Wow.... that's fantastic :-D
quote:

By Paul Vebber For scenario design you can put any weapon on any unit so you can construct these things if you want. There are lots of "rare" stuff in the OOBS, some represented better than others.
So it looks I'm going home right now and start to build Matrix Games altar :-D Pozdrawiam Greg

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 14
- 5/11/2000 9:34:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Thanks for your help and suggestions, Greg. We want to make it better. All of this helps us...WB

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> T-32 is there, Seth Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI