Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Artists wanted at Slitherine/Matrix/Ageod

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Artists wanted at Slitherine/Matrix/Ageod Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Artists wanted at Slitherine/Matrix/Ageod - 2/12/2014 11:30:41 AM   
JDM

We are generally looking to increase our pool of talented artists with skills in all aspects of our games to work on a number of projects. These positions are available to freelancers working on specific tasks or depending upon the applicants as a full time position based at our Epsom Offices.

In addition we are specifically looking for a talented Art Director/Artist to lead on the look and feel of an upcoming strategy game.

The game is a 2D hex based post apocalyptic strategy/4X game. We are looking for someone to provide concept art, art direction, plus generating all in game art assets.

The game universe is situated on a distant planet in the far future. After a huge interstellar war and a nuclear apocalypse this planet has dropped back in to the dark ages. The player is leading one of the resurgent forces trying to re-establish order, technology and civilization. Tech level starts at savage mid 20th century level and ramp all the way up into early sci-fi stages.

It’s a turn based game with influences from classic games like Civilization, Empire and Advance Wars. Game features include among others: random planetary maps, shroud & fog of war, research, morph able map and construction, multiplayer support, leaders with stats and skills, story driven campaign, logistics and a supply system.

This will be a substantial multi-month project. It is possible that the role may be split into a number of roles with a concept artist guiding the style and other artist/s creating the actual in game content but the ideal candidate would be able to fulfill all roles.
Interested applicants should send an email to career@slitherine.co.uk with a link to their portfolio
Post #: 1
RE: Artists wanted at Slitherine/Matrix/Ageod - 2/12/2014 5:29:09 PM   
Zorch

I can spell 'artist', if that helps.

The gamer sounds a bit like SPI's After The Holocaust.

(in reply to JDM)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Artists wanted at Slitherine/Matrix/Ageod Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI