Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR]

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> After Action Report >> Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/20/2013 7:07:05 PM   
kokubokan25

Finally i had decide make a mini-AAR.
Will be simple and easy, no pictures, only to polish the game and find possible errors.
Will be also an all-american AAR. No use of soviet spacecraft. My only intention is focus in the only way (now) to reach the moon as fast as possible.

I will post a general picture each four years.

More soon.

Post #: 1
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/20/2013 7:41:36 PM   
kokubokan25

Period 1955-1958

With little money available to start (IMHO ) , I have no choice but to buy the two most needed projects ; Explorer and X -15.
Low minimum around 5 technicians, 5 controllers , 6 researchers and only 2 pilots , in fact two contract if one dies .

During development, in which I do not notice anything particularly different from previous versions , I receive several notices according morale of the ground controllers. I think this should be fixed , as has been mentioned in other post, should not lower their morale when they are not assigned to missions (which is quite common at certain stages of the game) , but when there is a failure in any mission in the participating .
I note that now the technicians take one more season training, which lost me a little more time to fly missions planned .

According researchers have not had much luck initially . Ill technicians in spacecraft , which has made the Explorer has been delayed more than wished . It was necessary to spend money to send one of them to advanced training , so I could see how that option works .

With so little money I could only make four flights this period , and all very lucky , I must say .
Not a single failure , hard to believe with the precedents that lived in 0.7.8 . In the last season I only had $ 500 in the box and 593 $ of fixed cost. On the verge of bankruptcy.

1-Q4.1956 [X-15 First flight] Success (Land in dry lake, good)
2-1Q.1957 [X-15 Second flight] Success
3-2Q.1957 [Explorer I] Success
4-3Q.1957 [X-15 Third flight] Success

After that, start RD in Mercury program but only capable to put techs in Redstone. The others focus in Pioneer 4 (Juno-II and spacecraft). May be other people are more smart than me but i'm only capable to maintain 8 techs in this period with such small budget....

(in reply to kokubokan25)
Post #: 2
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/20/2013 8:05:01 PM   
wolf14455

subscribing

SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59

Post #: 3
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/20/2013 8:49:56 PM   
CowboyRonin

One hint about morale - someone in Advanced Training doesn't bleed morale. For controllers, Advanced Training is 2 seasons a time. For astronauts, it's longer, so it may not be worth it to squeeze in one more round before a mission. When you start researching your next wave of projects, I would keep your flight crews and controllers in training constantly.

Matrix forum liaison to Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager team
WitW/WitE2 Alpha tester

(in reply to wolf14455)
Post #: 4
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/21/2013 2:01:37 PM   
kokubokan25

quote:

ORIGINAL: CowboyRonin

One hint about morale - someone in Advanced Training doesn't bleed morale. For controllers, Advanced Training is 2 seasons a time. For astronauts, it's longer, so it may not be worth it to squeeze in one more round before a mission. When you start researching your next wave of projects, I would keep your flight crews and controllers in training constantly.

Good hint. I will try it. Imagine had a cost of money anyway.

(in reply to CowboyRonin)
Post #: 5
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/21/2013 2:42:05 PM   
kokubokan25

Period 1959-1962

The biggest problem I see right now is that my budget as staying the previous period I fear that even if I can develop the flying Mercury will be unable to pay the missions.My initial intention is this period was not fliyng with safety factor below 80%, however, this does not guarantee success.
As is logical, with the arrival of the Mercury missions I have no choice but increase to 10 the number of ground controllers. In the page I notice that the best had poor initial moral while those with worse ratios at all have a moral of iron. I wonder if this is intentional.

-Q2/1959
The first stumbling block comes when trying to launch the Pioneer 4. The rocket fails during ascent. With the little money I have any disaster is a real catastrophe. Immediately sent two ground controllers to advanced training to avoid leaving the agency. The Mercury still far from being able to fly.

-Q4/1959
To raise the moral and get some prestige launch the Explorer extended mission, and have success. Take a breath now.

-Q1/1960
It's time to hire two more astronauts. My total is 4 now, they will be the only flight personnel during the Mercury program.

-Q2/1960
The two ground controllers I have disgruntled employees continue without improving despite not cease to entrust control missions and training, it is clear that it is better not to hire guys with low morale, regardless of your ratios.Choose take risk and launch another Pioneer to the Moon even though the spacecraft is below 80%. Another failure, again, I think the game gives little room for risk, too many failures, even with high safety not seem right, but it is what it is.

-Q3/1960
Leave Juno rocket and focus on Atlas. This season launch the Mercury I, uncrewed capsule test and had success.

-Q4/1960
The first flight crewed, the Mercury II suborbital, with Herschel Netter at the controls leaves SPM Pad and return alive!! Success. Now i must waiting some seasons due the Atlas is far to be ready.

-Q3/1961
Finally,after three attempts, the Pioneer Moon Flyby had success. This release vital techs to reinforce other projects, like Ranger III and Pioneer Sun probe. Finally I get to solve the problems I have with my two employees with low morale. One goes by the agency itself and the other dismissal, to hire one that does not come down with a hiss.

-Q4/1961
I'm had now prestige needed to next step in budget so take some risk again and decide upgrade the techs building and get 5 more techs.

-Q2/1962
The long wait to Atlas be ready had their cost. My only pilot with space time, Herschel Netter, is disappointed with the agency and says he wants to leave. Be miserable.

-Q4/1961
The last season of the period was a milestone to my agency. Again in the verge of bankrupcy but,fortunatelly the Mercury III Uncrewed orbit capsule had a success. Atlas is ready, and the next period i hope will start with Gemini flights.The launch was a night launch, curious, i don't remember that the Atlas launches were at night.

< Message edited by fremen -- 12/21/2013 3:53:13 PM >

Post #: 6
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/22/2013 6:19:14 PM   
CowboyRonin

Thanks for the AAR. I see a few things that bring up some questions in my mind.
1) How many programs do you have open at a time? I am very reluctant to expand HQ to support more than 3 missions at once until very far into the game. Expanding the HQ costs precious money up front and in increased maintenance that, as you have noted, can be very painful, including the opening costs for the other programs.
2) If you're switching researchers from probe rockets (like Juno) to manned rockets (like Atlas), remember that those use different skills. Keep a close eye on the Human-Rated Rockets skills; that is the controlling skill for Redstone, Atlas (not Atlas-Agena), Titan, and the manned Saturns. Some researchers may have high levels in both skills, others may not.

With the changes to the flight control and component layouts, you really have to have good teams across all needed skills.

WitW/WitE2 Alpha tester

Post #: 7
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/23/2013 11:04:50 AM   
kokubokan25

quote:

Thanks for the AAR. I see a few things that bring up some questions in my mind.
1) How many programs do you have open at a time? I am very reluctant to expand HQ to support more than 3 missions at once until very far into the game. Expanding the HQ costs precious money up front and in increased maintenance that, as you have noted, can be very painful, including the opening costs for the other programs.

Normally, i'm only expand the missions building once. After that always cancel open missions to save money and no further expand. I had no problem to cancel Mercury, by example, just after the last flight.

quote:

2) If you're switching researchers from probe rockets (like Juno) to manned rockets (like Atlas), remember that those use different skills. Keep a close eye on the Human-Rated Rockets skills; that is the controlling skill for Redstone, Atlas (not Atlas-Agena), Titan, and the manned Saturns. Some researchers may have high levels in both skills, others may not.

I know. The fact i'm constant change techs from one to another missions to maximize ratios. Moreover, always use bad techs in some spaces because prefer a bad tech working that a bad tech upset and low in moral.

Post #: 8
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/23/2013 11:22:00 AM   
CowboyRonin

quote:

ORIGINAL: fremen

quote:

I know. The fact i'm constant change techs from one to another missions to maximize ratios. Moreover, always use bad techs in some spaces because prefer a bad tech working that a bad tech upset and low in moral.

Don't forget, techs can go through Advanced Training as well. While it may take a couple of times, you can easily develop a second skill on a researcher that will let you keep them working and get more out of them. Not to mention, if someone better is waiting to be hired, you can fire them now.

WitW/WitE2 Alpha tester

Post #: 9
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/23/2013 2:57:16 PM   
kokubokan25

Period 1963-1966

IMHO this period it's the most important in the game, and because this, i think would be great had a boost in money. You only receive 4500$, 5500 would be a more adjusted budget to carry on with some side programs. Now i'm only capable to focus in Gemini.

This year I have to deal with a difficult decision. On one hand I have not enough to buy the Gemini program, which I expect money. But I will not stand by and do nothing while I wait. Fortunatelly, had some luck, the launch of Ranger III is a success and the Mercury V (Felipe Gehl) the last misión of the program, another success. This last mission was probably unnecessary but sometimes I try to keep a more or less historical path and perform missions taking risks that currently the program does not reward at all. In this year the first defection of my flight crew also takes place. My first astronaut, who flew in the Mercury II, tired of waiting for another mission leaves.

This is a full year of drought. Any flights. My first decision is to buy the Gemini program. That leaves me with no money. But the worst is that I need 12 ground controllers for Gemini so I need upgrade the building and hire more staff leave my income very low. My unique decisions simply send staff steadily advanced training to prevent dropping out.

A year without flights found it very painful so I decide to throw something, however little, to space, and of course, I make a big mistake. Launch the Pioneer Sun probe, which is a success ... to my dismay. Forgot an important factor, this probe consumes five technicians for 6 seasons! I have no money to hire more so even though mid-year could already fly the Gemini ... I cannot. Painful.

Sad year. No money, no ground controllers..no flights. Spent some money to Surveyor program and waiting waiting and waiting be ready to Gemini when techs are released from Sun probe.

My conclusion for this period: NEED MORE MONEY!!!

< Message edited by fremen -- 12/23/2013 3:59:05 PM >

Post #: 10
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/23/2013 3:50:16 PM   
Blind Sniper

Thanks for the AAR Fremen

Btw, you spend more money the thousands of wives!

WitP-AE - WitE - CWII - BASPM - BaB

Post #: 11
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/26/2013 5:18:36 PM   
kokubokan25

Period 1967-1970

The season cannot be opened worst. My first Gemini launch was a failure. The Titan-II rocket fails during ascent with a safety ratio of 89%!!!! Very upset. After that take the option to risk and launch again two more flights with only 79% in rocket. Gemini II and III (uncrewed suborbital and orbital test) are good. The situation is now raisonable so upgrade the pilots building to get more astronauts. Felipe Gehl abandon agency so i’m rested with only four boys.

The year starts with all eyes of the agency focused in the Gemini IV, my first manned orbital. No exaggeration to say that much of the future depends on this flight. The flight goes well and my two heroes, Odessa Kaufmann and Clementine Bun, returning to tell the tale. This also opens my options in lunar missions of short duration, though, never mind buy with the meager budget that I have after four flights of Gemini to $ 1,700 each.

The actual picture is clear. I’m only 3000$ in the box, and a income of 1.500$ each season. The cost of the short duration moon missions is around 4000. Thoes mean if decide continue flights with Gemini will be impossible buy moon missions this period. Decisions, decisions….
Finnally decide continue with Gemini. The second crewed flight, the Gemini V (EVA orbital) was right, however, i must include in crew Clementine Bun again, i’m only had now four pilots and one is permanetly attached to Ground Control. After Gemini V decide wait until open Short Lunar missions, so will only flight Probes.
The rest of the year flight the Lunar Orbiter and Surveyor missions with success and finally, get enough money to open the short moon duration missions.

In the first quarter SPM suffer a complete reorganization of the R&D management. All techs are re-attached to the new programs as Titan IIIC and Gemini transtage. Left 8 techs without task and no money to buy other programs. This causes some disatisfaction in the agency and some employees quit. I will had a lot of time to fix that, short lunar missions are far away yet.
At 2/1969 had money to buy the Mariner 5 and work for 4 techs. Astronauts go to advanced training.
At 4/1969, Clementine Bun and Buster Saner flight in Gemini VI, a EVA Dur II. Success. And start the R&D of the Mariner 6. All my personel is working now.

While waiting to Gemini short lunar missions decide flight some Rendezvous and docking Gemini missions. Due that need more astronauts and proceed with hire. Now had money, the first time this has happened since the beginning.
Many of my astronauts flying very frequently, this should probably be corrected to prevent a pilot to fly three consecutive missions. The game allows me as they are the best drivers do so.
At 2/1970 the Gemini VII and VIII make a successful rendezvous in orbit. The development of the Gemini transtage progress slowly so will be necessary flight some secondary missions while are waiting. The next season the Gemini IX go to space, dock with Agena target vehicle and return safe to Earth. I had now a very lot of luck with the crewed flights.
Because this two last mission left my box almost empty again, decide not flying the last season. This end this succesful period of the agency. Next step moon missions.

< Message edited by fremen -- 12/26/2013 6:22:22 PM >

(in reply to Blind Sniper)
Post #: 12
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/29/2013 6:12:21 PM   
kokubokan25

Period 1971-1974

This period finish the Budget shortcomings, with a regular income of 7000$ each season. It’s time to open more programs. Choose the Saturn IB and the moon reconaissance missions. But in the first season had no money yet so launch the Mariner V, with success.

In recent seasons have been constant reminders of different technicians in their morale. The truth is that it becomes quite tiresome especially by the fact how little they affect the success of a mission or simple assignment to it. I understand that it is illogical to have 54 morale and being unemployed for the next season are down to 53 and yet, if they are assigned to a mission and this is successful, your moral pass 54-55. In this situation I think it should go up more. As things are now I find it much better to send these guys out of the agency and hire people with more integrity.

Unfortunately, all good things end and my incredible run of hits ends with the flight of Gemini X, the first uncrewed test of the Titan IIIC-stage lunar orbit. The rocket failure at the time of the payload separation. This forces me to stop and continue on the other hand to have the rocket again. No more flights this year, spent money hiring more techs.

It’s great had a lot of money now. I’m focused in the Gemini circumlunar mission but spent money in direct ascent option. why? Because had money! The first season launch the Mariner VI also with success.

But not having budget problems mean that there are no problems. Here I make my second big mistake of the game. When the launch of the Gemini X fault assumed that the failure was restricted to Titan IIIC and I do not set in as the Gemini Transtage affected. By going to schedule the launch of the Gemini XI my surprise was great when I saw that his safety was in 55% ratio. New delay. This error means cannot fly any mission rest of the year.

With such a lot of delays now had almost three years without crewed flights so decide launch another Gemini docking with Agena. It’s unnecessary now but…i’m bored while waiting R&D finish their job. The Gemini XI was a success, docking duration II with EVA.

At Q2 i’m ready again to attempt the Gemini circumlunar uncrewed. The mission Gemini XII was a perfect flight without a glitch…however, was a failure in RECOVERY!!! Never see before that a failure in recovery. This failure is a disaster because low my Gemini capsule to 61% in safety…
Moreover the Gemini it’s the only crewed capsule available so this leave me with none capability to fly missions. I’m very upset. Another year to trash.

In the first quarter the Gemini XIII will be launched. My last option to continue with the circumlunar missions. I’m almost ready the Saturn IB so it’s useless continue with a Project with such bad luck. Obviously, the Gemini XIII was another fiasco. By second time in three flights the transtage fails. Bye bye circumlunar missions.

However, the first launch with the Saturn IB rocket is another failure. The Gemini XIV, the first uncrewed moon orbit capsule test not even reach orbit. Well, i think a wise man said “a set of small errors will lead to great success” or something else.
Well, this is a period to forget. While wait until SOME rocket be ready, launch the Pioneer Venus probe to Venus. It’s a 6 seasons mission so the agency wait..and wait.

Post #: 13
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/30/2013 6:02:30 PM   
kokubokan25

Having definitively renounced the lunar circumnavigation program in this period I hope to finally perform some Lunar Reconnaissance mission or even a direct ascent. If any of these missions also it is manned would be incredible.

The first quarter is quiet. The launch of the Mariner IX is a success but take 3 seasons to finish so its early to open the champagne. Pioneer Venus continue their mission with success also.
In the second Q the Saturn IB and Saturn V are both ready to use. The problem is the Gemini Direct Ascent module, the R&D of this package is slow, very slow. Start the researching in first quarter of 1972 and now, three years after! only had 74%. Very risky. Will use again the Saturn IB and launch the Gemini XV with Reconaissance configuration and GLP, uncrewed.

The Gemini XV mission turns out to be a spectacular success, without any fault. Now comes the hard, amend these aluminum coffins to two crazy wanting to do the same that made the vending machines.
All eyes of the world are placed on the launch of the Gemini XVI, thousands of people around the launch pad, millions on television, and hundreds of millions on the internet .. well, that no, there is no internet yet.

The launch is perfect, the Saturn IB behaves well, however, after the spaceship placed in the parking orbit a serious fault in the GLP which prevents the ship out of low orbit. Fortunately the crew get back safely to earth. Nobody said it would be easy. The problem was the penalization after the failure; 28% to Gemini and 24% to GLP. No more words.

Well again a small wait. Noticed during this period a “Manage department” button in the personnel folder. You can increase or decrease salary with a corresponding flow of moral. Interesting. Bravo.

< Message edited by fremen -- 12/30/2013 7:05:32 PM >

Post #: 14
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/31/2013 8:16:21 AM   
kokubokan25

My particular space race begins to have a strange way due the large number of failures. In the first Q choose the direct ascent option, uncrewed.
To fend off the bad hand fate decided to rename the Gemini missions as Gemini DA (for direct ascent). The first flight, which is also the first Saturn V launch, is a success. It seems that I go to when everything disappears again underfoot.

The Gemini DA II mission, however, and to my amazement, takes place with a total success, so finally, two of my astronauts (two women, which is quite unlikely in reality) manage to complete a lunar flyby during the second quarter the year. Were are almost there…

The next mission, Gemini DA III, a uncrewed moon orbit test is also acomplished so the next quarter the agency will do the second attempt to manned moon orbit. The first one was unsuccessful after the failure of the GLP of the Gemini XVI.

The mission , Gemini DA IV, was a success, next step the Moon. However cannot forget that the Direct Ascent option it's a very risky option. The Gemini DA module had a safety maximum ratio of 77/78%, very low. Bad omens....

Post #: 15
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 12/31/2013 9:11:29 AM   
kokubokan25

But again, problems. All proceeds normally until the Gemini DA V tries to slow velocity to get into lunar orbit. Not achieved due to failure of the module for direct ascent. Astronauts get safely back, I imagine (these things never listed but will happen in future patches) that operating systems and safely splashdown. The setback over prestige is enormous, 20000 points, luckily we have a very generous margin. This failure leaves me again without Gemini (-24% safety). Time to return to probes…

As positive note, Since I made the decision to raise money in staff salaries have not had any complaints from the staff, absolutely no one complains.

All my techs are now working to fix the Gemini and Gemini DA spacecrafts, others work in the long term Project Viking (Titan IIIE Centaur+probe+Lander) and the rest do their job in Venus Multiprobe and Pioneer. No one left, 25 people. Cannot open more projects.
In the second quarter the Pioneer X lift-off from Pad 3 (Would be nice if the Pads had name in the map) and was all for this year.

The most bored year from start. Unable to fly the DA Gemini module, safety under 70% yet the techs spent the time controlling the Pioneer X flight. Finally decide launch the Viking I to Mars in the last quarter. Seems impossible increase the Gemini DA module more than 2% up each season…

Post #: 16
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 1/1/2014 7:36:18 AM   
kokubokan25

In the first quarter the Viking I lost contact. The Viking was launched when safety was at 74%, risky, and this is the result.

And finally, at second quarter, GSA launches the Gemini DA VI, the second attempt to crewed moon landing. This time all was right and my two astronauts, Arletta Fitzsimmons and Kay Kuder, soft landing in the moon and return safe to Earth!! It’s the final. Only Ten years behind.He He.

After the success, the GSA take a breath. The future human flights will continue with more Gemini DA to the moon until all the pilots had their laurels. The free techs focus now in the R&d of minor missions like Pegasus, OGO, Sun Probe, and Mercury probe. Somewhere in the future the AAR will end.

But something goes wrong after that awesome success. The launching of the Venus Multiprobe was a failure when the spacecraft was unable to reléase the main atmospheric probe over Venus. Soon after, in last quarter, the Gemini DA VII was another disaster when AGAIN, the GDA module fault just prior the main ignition to Moon. The crew returns safe to Earth, at least.

The safety factor in Gemini is easy to correct, in two seasons or so. But the GDA is another story, as usual. No human flights this year and only one mission. The Mariner X successfuly reach Mercury in flyby.

Another year to forget. No human flights (GDA slowwwwly and desperate safety). The other flights are worst. My second attempt with Viking II was a total failure after the probe gets in low orbit. And finally, the Biosatellite I (Yes, biosatellite in 1981) was launched but was unable to recover after being destroyed during rentry.

Post #: 17
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 1/1/2014 6:43:34 PM   
kokubokan25

Spring in contrast. The Pioneer X had success flyby Jupiter after 20 seasons. Also are finished the Venus Multiprobe II and Pegasus, however the Biosatellite II fails again.
I just now i noticed the first BUG in my play. After complete the Pioneer X the game unlock the Saturn probe but in the Management programs i cannot pick any mission over the picture of Saturn. Someone has noticed the same?
And finally, the Viking III reaches with success Mars and the Gemini DA VIII travels the final flight to the moon and returns safe. This is the end of the AAR. No sense continue without any mission to fly.

Thanks to followers, if any.

My thoughts about game now.

1-Better and better with each game.
2-The Budget curve must be adjusted IMHO. Few money early and too many later.
3-I’m lost something? Why the Saturn probe not Works?
4-Tech and moral. IMHO moral would be decreased one by one, but if the tech had success or job increased two by two.
5-No comment about minor glitches due now exist a new versión like 7.11
6-When the game had random events, detailed failures with graphics, more missions, and the museum will be almost perfect.
7-Again, IMHO, the museum is now the feature i must desire because many times during the game don’t know what exactly leaves to do, or what satellite fly or not fly when several years has passed.
8-I think would be great a page with missions on R&D and their stats. I mean, by example, three missions, Explorer, Mercury and X-15, the page/folder will show Explorer +Jupiter C (45%)-Mercury+Redstone (56%)-Mercury+Atlas (34%) etc.. Now i must click and click each season to see and only if the ratios are below 75% receive a notice if try to fly-it.

Cheers.

Post #: 18
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 1/3/2014 11:51:33 PM   
Blind Sniper

quote:

Thanks to followers, if any.

Thanks to you

WitP-AE - WitE - CWII - BASPM - BaB

Post #: 19
RE: Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] - 2/18/2014 2:43:09 PM   
Schnaufer

Thank you, helps a lot for someone new like me.

(in reply to Blind Sniper)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> After Action Report >> Fight with 0.7.10 [Mini AAR] Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI