Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Owner

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> New Owner Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Owner - 2/18/2014 5:10:44 PM   
bruce205

Hey Guys, just wanted to say that I'm new owner of Command and have been slowly going through the Air Tutorial.
So far it seems really neat but ALOT to learn. Any tips or tricks or just keep playing ?
Also would you recommend the various builds or just stay with official 1.02 patch ?
Thanks again and look forward to following the forum and playing the game.

Bruce
Post #: 1
RE: New Owner - 2/18/2014 6:25:32 PM   
tommo8993

I always go for the beta builds. Good scenarios to start off are stand up (official) and op linkmog II(i think)

(in reply to bruce205)
Post #: 2
RE: New Owner - 2/18/2014 6:36:05 PM   
Mgellis

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, just keep playing. You pick up all kinds of little things like when it is best to use Attack (Auto) and when it is best to use Attack (Manual) just by getting more experience. And little things like "turning on your radar does NOT turn on your laser designator...you have to do that manually." :)

When you feel up to it, build a few SIMPLE scenarios, too. You learn a lot that way, too.

Build 490 appears to be quite stable and adds a few extra goodies in addition to what in v1.02.

And please keep asking questions. My experience has been that the forum community here is really friendly and very willing to help people with questions, technical issues, etc.

< Message edited by Mgellis -- 2/18/2014 7:38:06 PM >

(in reply to tommo8993)
Post #: 3
RE: New Owner - 2/18/2014 9:36:48 PM   
Stevechase

Yes. As others have said go with the builds. No need to sequence them just get the latest. And welcome to this amazing simulation. Best way to learn is right here. Lots of great advice on this forum from simmers and we have one of the best dev teams of any sim/game. Between those you will find lots of help. But above all; just keep forging ahead. As for navigating how the sim works you are already on the right track with tutorials, as for tactics and such again the forums and any discussion or instruction you can find on real world tactics is applicable in the Command.

(in reply to bruce205)
Post #: 4
RE: New Owner - 2/18/2014 11:51:26 PM   
mikmykWS

Bruce. Thanks for buying our game and let us know what you think. If you have any issues or you need some help learning anything please do post

(in reply to Stevechase)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> New Owner Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI