Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Campaign problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Tech Support >> Campaign problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Campaign problem - 2/18/2014 9:22:05 PM   
baloo7777

My first problem. Started a Soviet campaign and was playing the first scenario. It was 13 turns long and I saved it last night at turn 8. Started playing without any issues and finished the scenario, winning as the Russians on normal. I thought I would examine the map as it gives that option (I found an unused german medic but not any big deal so far). I clicked on the return button and started the next scenario in the campaign and was taken to something called the blank map (with no LOS?), and I was given the setup of german human and russian computer. I set them opposite (said german computer 2 and russian human 2). I was taken to an empty board with no units of any type on it. What happened? A bug? And only my second win (in a row even) vs many losses!?

JRR
Post #: 1
RE: Campaign problem - 2/18/2014 9:27:14 PM   
Tom Proudfoot

Known issue, fixed in 1.03 or later. When that is available for you, make sure you load your save from Orlovka (End) to make sure the proper scenario is loaded. Thanks!

(in reply to baloo7777)
Post #: 2
RE: Campaign problem - 2/18/2014 9:36:48 PM   
baloo7777

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tom Proudfoot

Known issue, fixed in 1.03 or later. When that is available for you, make sure you load your save from Orlovka (End) to make sure the proper scenario is loaded. Thanks!

Tom, thanks for the quick response!

JRR

(in reply to Tom Proudfoot)
Post #: 3
RE: Campaign problem - 2/19/2014 12:14:42 PM   
Noakesy

Can I ask, if I buy the game (quite likely, just a matter of timing) will it come with all of these fixes already included?

Thanks

(in reply to baloo7777)
Post #: 4
RE: Campaign problem - 2/19/2014 1:37:49 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Noakesy, we're planning to do a new master installer once 1.04 goes official. The store installer comes with 1.01, then it's a simple update installer to get up to the latest version right now.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Noakesy)
Post #: 5
RE: Campaign problem - 2/20/2014 12:38:55 PM   
Noakesy

Ok thanks Erik, guess I'll buy it this weekend unless some catastrophic review comes through before then. Now I see there's also an official update, so I just download the game and then each time I fire it up it asks for updates from the web? Thanks for your help, I'm a bit of an IT bozzo ("bit"???/ ) so any advice gratefully received.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Tech Support >> Campaign problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI