Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Blood

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> New Blood Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Blood - 2/4/2003 3:33:48 AM   
Neil Stalker

The Raiders HQ section would like to give NEW DESIGNERS of SPWAW a chance to get their designs out to the gaming public. So each publication of Raiders HQ we will publish new scenarios from the New Blood. They will be tested thoroughly before they are released and suggestions will be made on how we think they can be improved.

Also we would like to promote the art of the tester , the tester is probably the most important part of game design. Designers exist in the clouds while testers keep their feet on the ground .
So if you want to become a tester and please note the best testers do not tear people down they point out ways to improve.

If you would like to have a scenario considered for publication please send them zipped to [email]nstalker@militarygamer.com[/email] or if you want to become a tester to the same address.

Neil "Dingo" Stalker
Wild Bill's Raiders
http://www.militarygamer.com/raiders/
Post #: 1
- 2/5/2003 10:25:24 AM   
Figmo

This is great Neil - it will help starting scenario designers get input on their scenarios and learn how the Raiders do it.

Also, for those that want to test but aren't sure, some of the best testers are the regular Joes - they can give an insight or point something out that some the "Experts" may overlook.

It's a good opportunity to see scenario design from both sides of the fence. How can you not try it!! Geez - if only there were more hours in the day.

Figmo

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f

(in reply to Neil Stalker)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> New Blood Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI