Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Malin-korozten, July 12, 1941 Game Crash

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> Malin-korozten, July 12, 1941 Game Crash Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Malin-korozten, July 12, 1941 Game Crash - 2/5/2003 10:12:43 AM   
nymarco

ERROR UNABLE TO LOAD Hight road or low road ? are they both unable to load. This game LV is lame how many crashes and replayed senarios are you going to have to play to finnish this game. i should be done by now !!!! so i quess i might as well sell my copy of LV and let it crash on some one ele's pc
marc
Post #: 1
- 2/6/2003 1:05:24 AM   
rbrunsman

The Megas take a while to save. If you exit out of SPWAW immediately after quitting a battle, you can get this problem. I have taken to counting to 10 slowly before exiting the game or even touching another button when I exit a scenario. I used to have the problems you mentioned and now I don't so you could be having the same problem. The really bad news is that if you screwed up your save file then you have to play again from your last backup.

The good news is that the game takes months to finish even if you play all the time, so you probably shouldn't be finished by now anyway.

In case your save games are really wrecked, I posted a bunch of my save games here a couple weeks ago. If you download one of them it may jump you past this problem you are in.

Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom

(in reply to nymarco)
Post #: 2
- 2/6/2003 8:15:44 AM   
rbrunsman

Here's a later save for you:

I have my scenarios 14 through 19 saved and I'm on my 21st now. Let me know if you want any of them.

Don't try to download this. It's an empty .zip. I'm an idiot, sorry. :o I'll post again when I get home.

Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom

(in reply to nymarco)
Post #: 3
- 2/8/2003 7:19:02 AM   
rbrunsman

OK, try this one:

I think it is around the Pripet Marshes.

(in reply to nymarco)
Post #: 4
- 2/10/2003 12:35:12 AM   
CaptC4t

Thanks. My LV Mega Campaign also crashed in the Pripet marshes , also on the high road/ low road business. I've been scouring this forum looking for a playable game so I could continue and not have to start over.

(in reply to nymarco)
Post #: 5
THANKS - 2/10/2003 10:34:44 AM   
nymarco

THANKS
For the zip. sorry for trashing LV just got pissed off. I love steel panthers. Hell i bought my frist pc, a p-100 just to play it
and the whole german vs russan war is my fav theater in ww2. like tanks so much if i had 140 grand to burn i would buy a hetzer
i saw for sale on a ww2 site that sells old AFV's.
thanks again marc

(in reply to nymarco)
Post #: 6
Well if people are intersted - 2/10/2003 8:25:51 PM   
Gary Tatro

I have saved every senario I have played up to around Secnario 25 for me. I cheat and replay senarios until I get a score I like so most of my scores are DV or MV. I still have Veber and Wirth so let me know where you would like to start and I will post up the senario for you.

Gamers helping gamers. :)

(in reply to nymarco)
Post #: 7
- 2/10/2003 11:26:59 PM   
rbrunsman

Yeah, Gary. For anyone that PBEMs, it is the easiest thing to post our saves for the MCs, so if someone is stuck or just wants to jump ahead, you should just ask away and someone here will help you out. No need to get too frustrated.

We're all happy to help.

Bob

(in reply to nymarco)
Post #: 8
- 2/11/2003 2:51:11 AM   
buckeye-2000

Can someone try to post the priapet marshes scenario again? The Scen17 file listed above has something to do with Kiev, not the marshes.

I'm looking for the same high road/low road business as the other poster.

I'm hoping someone has this, as I was really getting involved in the game when I got the "cannot load error."

Thanks!

Todd

(in reply to nymarco)
Post #: 9
- 2/13/2003 10:15:35 PM   
Jim1954

Here you go buckeye-2k.

Attachment (1)

Jim1954
KMC/T

(in reply to nymarco)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> Malin-korozten, July 12, 1941 Game Crash Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI