Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW !

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW ! - 3/31/2014 3:59:36 PM   
Durgard

After trying to play the game a dozen times, we always had the same bug !
In the start of the game, after the set-up, initiative and weather phase, we arrive at the Germany-Poland DOW.
And at that moment it's the crisis !

I play as the axis and I always have the Germany-Poland DOW with the "Done" button.
My opponent agrees and I have the windows that indicates me that the US player has received 1 ****.
But my DOW window stays opened and I cant close it.
If I push on my "Done" button again, there's another **** for the US player, and so on...
We cant pass by this window.

We have this bug since the release of the game and none patch seems to clean this error...

Does someone have the same problem ?
Is there any solution?
Post #: 1
RE: Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW ! - 4/1/2014 5:22:36 AM   
khucke

This bug has been encountered by a number of players. It is one of many netplay based bugs. Sometimes a reload helps,sometimes not. For an outside observer it seems like an easy bug to fix, because the polish dow is an hard coded event, occuring in every game. As I said it was reported several times, never been acknowledged, never worked on either because it cant be fixed or out of disinterest.

(in reply to Durgard)
Post #: 2
RE: Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW ! - 4/1/2014 6:00:06 AM   
AxelNL

Steve is currently executing the new strategy of clearing out solitair bugs in supply-production-naval first, as they will handicap netplay as well. He is currently doing supply. Of the 7 gamesaves on OOS situations which needed save/reload to solve he cleared half of them since the weekend. We all want netplay to function, so it is certainly not disinterest.

< Message edited by AxelNL -- 4/1/2014 7:00:45 AM >

(in reply to khucke)
Post #: 3
RE: Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW ! - 4/2/2014 11:28:58 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dudu

After trying to play the game a dozen times, we always had the same bug !
In the start of the game, after the set-up, initiative and weather phase, we arrive at the Germany-Poland DOW.
And at that moment it's the crisis !

I play as the axis and I always have the Germany-Poland DOW with the "Done" button.
My opponent agrees and I have the windows that indicates me that the US player has received 1 ****.
But my DOW window stays opened and I cant close it.
If I push on my "Done" button again, there's another **** for the US player, and so on...
We cant pass by this window.

We have this bug since the release of the game and none patch seems to clean this error...

Does someone have the same problem ?
Is there any solution?

From your description I assume that you are using NetPlay.

I am pretty sure I fixed this a while ago. Please check what version you are running. Both players need to be running the same version (it's always good to check this for NetPlay games). At the moment I write this, the current version is 1.1.7.0, with version 1.1.7.2 available as an Open Beta.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to Durgard)
Post #: 4
RE: Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW ! - 4/4/2014 3:53:57 PM   
Durgard

Sorry I didn't precise the fact that we're trying the Netplay.

We're both always on the same version (now the 1.1.6) but this bug persist since the release.

We were first blocked by the first CW surprise port attack phase and after that, by this blocking error on the first US entry chit roll.

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 5
RE: Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW ! - 4/5/2014 1:36:36 AM   
Zorachus99

I'm sorry you are trying to play multi-player with netplay. Netplay is not working yet.

This might help.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3567998

Most men can survive adversity, the true test of a man's character is power. -Abraham Lincoln

(in reply to Durgard)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Impossible to pass the 1st minor DOW ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI