Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Two for the price of one?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Two for the price of one? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Two for the price of one? - 4/14/2014 8:41:04 PM   
k9mike

Was playing Hill 621 with version 1.09 and had something strange happened "Twice" even...
I was shot at by a T-34 into a hex that contained 2 tanks...He got a hit and BOOM...ok, he got me....I click on the hex after and there is NO other tank in the hex...
Its like he got both tanks with one shot...What?? Thought was a fluke until he did it again on another turn....its hard enough with how the AI seems to get all the rolls...But, now getting two for ones??? LOL
Just wanted to share this with Ya'll and see if anyone else has had this happen
Post #: 1
RE: Two for the price of one? - 4/14/2014 11:51:04 PM   
Barthheart

Send/post a save just before this happens for Tom. The save should be in the /impulses folder.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

(in reply to k9mike)
Post #: 2
RE: Two for the price of one? - 4/14/2014 11:56:06 PM   
k9mike

Not sure which impulse it will be...there is so many of them. Would the ones at the top of the list be the last one before exiting the game??
guess could post the last five or so of them...but, just not sure which would be the one we are looking for

(in reply to Barthheart)
Post #: 3
RE: Two for the price of one? - 4/15/2014 2:39:06 AM   
jonj01

If you go back and load the impulses...and then let the game play you will know which one it is right before the double shot.

(in reply to k9mike)
Post #: 4
RE: Two for the price of one? - 4/15/2014 6:32:52 PM   
markhwalker

Right click the impulses and organize by date modified. Send the latest impusle. That is IF you send it right after it occured.

quote:

its hard enough with how the AI seems to get all the rolls.

Ha... if only.

World at War: Revelation, a creepy, military action, alternate history, World War Three novel. At Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (http://tinyurl.com/mcgcht8). Only $3.99. What the hell?

(in reply to jonj01)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Two for the price of one? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI