Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wretched Desolation

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> The War Room >> Wretched Desolation Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wretched Desolation - 4/16/2014 3:14:50 AM   
FingNewGuy

So, there was my construction ship minding its own business heading to the black hole called Wretched Desolation, where it was planned to build a resort base... Why would it be concerned? It had already built a research station at the black hole- no problem! This time however, things would take a drastically different turn. Watching events with the galaxy zoomed all the way out, I saw the construction ship icon merge with Wretched Desolation. Thought nothing of it until I noticed that the submenu I had up showing the construction ship had blinked to blank. Disbelieving, I began to search for the construction ship; no dice. The ship was gone; the singularity ate my construction ship?!?
Post #: 1
RE: Wretched Desolation - 4/16/2014 9:58:23 AM   
Osito

Check the quasars: it probably popped out of one of them. Failing that, you're probably looking at a parallel universe, and I doubt you've researched the tech to access it.

Osito

(in reply to FingNewGuy)
Post #: 2
RE: Wretched Desolation - 4/16/2014 2:49:41 PM   
ReadeB

The AI seems to keep my ships from falling in.

I always build resorts and research stations from the pop-up windows, never manually by choosing the location in system.

You might queue a move to a spaceport, so that the constructor doesn't hang around after the build is complete.

< Message edited by ReadeB -- 4/16/2014 3:51:08 PM >

(in reply to Osito)
Post #: 3
RE: Wretched Desolation - 4/16/2014 3:40:06 PM   
FingNewGuy

Yeah, I built the research station using the submenu, ordered the resort base by manually choosing the location- lesson learned.

As to parallel universe techs: coming with the release of Universe?

(in reply to ReadeB)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> The War Room >> Wretched Desolation Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI