Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Grand Campaign Installation Problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support >> Grand Campaign Installation Problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Grand Campaign Installation Problem - 4/24/2014 11:20:41 PM   
maxreturn

I have been playing Africa Korps for some time and decided to try to start the Grand Campaign. I purchased the CD and it seemed to load with out problems, but no Icons appeared and there doesn't seem to be anything new in the slitherine folder. I also don't seem to be able to upload updates to either Africa Corps or GC. The support ticket form doesn't let me put in text.
Post #: 1
RE: Grand Campaign Installation Problem - 4/25/2014 8:58:54 AM   
VPaulus

Hi,
Regarding your questions:

1. To play the Grand Campaign: Run the game, press "New Game" and click on the folder called "Classsified" at the bottom right of the Scenario/Campaign menu. You'll see then being displayed the Grand Campaigns.

2. There are no specific update to Afrika Korps or the Grand Campaign. You can use the update for Panzer Corps Werhmacht if you want to update the game engine. You can download it from the link below:

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/PanzerCorps/PanzerCorps-Update-v122.zip

Unzip the downloaded file. Run the extracted file to update the game. Run the game and check if the issue persists.

3. If you are using Internet Explorer, please turn on the compatibility view:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11-win-7

(in reply to maxreturn)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support >> Grand Campaign Installation Problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI