Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Gobal War DOW on Poland repeating (end less loop)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Gobal War DOW on Poland repeating (end less loop) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Gobal War DOW on Poland repeating (end less loop) - 4/27/2014 7:36:27 PM   
Judgementday

Hellcat and I started a new Global War, hoping that the patches and all your efforts have made WIF playable via net play. Only to find the same bug reported many months ago reoccurring. It appears that your testing group can not even get past the first DOW. FIRE THEM ALL! They obviously have no clue what they are doing.

It has been months since release, after spending hours and hours trying to work through issue and issue one after another only to find the same bug (reported fixed if I am not mistaken) right from the on start if very disappointing.
Post #: 1
RE: Gobal War DOW on Poland repeating (end less loop) - 4/28/2014 7:23:51 AM   
AxelNL

quote:

ORIGINAL: Judgementday

Hellcat and I started a new Global War, hoping that the patches and all your efforts have made WIF playable via net play. Only to find the same bug reported many months ago reoccurring. It appears that your testing group can not even get past the first DOW. FIRE THEM ALL! They obviously have no clue what they are doing.

It has been months since release, after spending hours and hours trying to work through issue and issue one after another only to find the same bug (reported fixed if I am not mistaken) right from the on start if very disappointing.

What's the severance pay?

Anyhow - we have concentrated on solitaire bugs as they wreck havoc on Netplay as well. Currently we are in the last stage of the supply release (awaiting furhter results from the public beta). Next in line is the release focusing on production and convoy problems, and after that some remaining naval issues. Until than Netplay does not receive fixes, however expect after the naval release a renewed focus on Netplay and the Barbarossa scenario in particular.

(in reply to Judgementday)
Post #: 2
RE: Gobal War DOW on Poland repeating (end less loop) - 4/28/2014 10:21:54 PM   
Judgementday

Thanks for the prompt reply and letting me vent. I look forward to a working release

Best Wishes,

P.S. I know how difficult testing can be. Your game design is revolutionary, I have not seen one like it before It offers a great platform for future endeavors for complex war games. I wish you luck.

(in reply to AxelNL)
Post #: 3
RE: Gobal War DOW on Poland repeating (end less loop) - 4/29/2014 7:38:08 AM   
AxelNL

quote:

ORIGINAL: Judgementday

Thanks for the prompt reply and letting me vent. I look forward to a working release

Best Wishes,

P.S. I know how difficult testing can be. Your game design is revolutionary, I have not seen one like it before It offers a great platform for future endeavors for complex war games. I wish you luck.

No worries. I have had my share of frustrations as well, so I understand.

(in reply to Judgementday)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Gobal War DOW on Poland repeating (end less loop) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI