Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip]

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/3/2013 11:10:29 PM   
Son_of_Orion

Allow me to list my own suggestions for troop names. I know a lot about the MEverse, so I'm more familiar with the various military units each of the races have. Humans have distinct units, as well, so don't forget them! Check the wiki for information on the canon units.

HUMAN
TroopName: Frontier Division. These are the standard Alliance Marine units. Yes, this name is canon.

TroopNameArmored: Mako Brigade Combat Team. We all know and love the Mako. It's an IFV, though, not a proper Main Battle Tank, but we don't know of any MBTs in the Alliance, so they will have to do. Even so, they pack some impressive firepower, and the Alliance is a highly mobile fighting force, so it fits anyway.

TroopNamePlanetaryDefense: Garrison Unit. Can't think of anything better. They're just that, garrisoned units. Remember the 212 from Mass Effect 1? Think that.

TroopNameSpecialForces: N7 Special Operations Group. This is a no-brainer. Could shorten the name to N7 Spec Ops Group or N7 SOG.

TURIAN
TroopName: Assault Legion. The turians are very reminiscent of the Roman Empire. I think their infantry units would be organized as legions rather than squads. Divisions work, too. Execution Squads, or "Hastatim", as they're officially called, are not regular infantry. They're more like, well, death squads.

TroopNameArmored: C77 Tyrus Combat Unit. The C77 Tyrus is a turian APC. It's canon, too, it's mentioned in a Cerberus Daily News post from July 2010. (See "Video of IED Explosion on Taetrus Garners Millions of Hits") An alternate vehicle to use is the Jiris IFV. (See "Ground Campaign Underway on Taetrus", June 2010)

TroopNamePlanetaryDefense: Reserve Unit. Pretty much the same as what Solarius said.

TroopNameSpecialForces: Blackwatch Company. Turian Cabals are no joke, of course, but an alternative unit to use is Blackwatch. These guys are the finest soldiers in the turian military, and that's saying something, considering how militaristic the turians are. They're handpicked from units all across the Hierarchy, and are sent on clandestine operations where the safety of Palaven is at risk.

KROGAN
TroopName: Krogan Warband. I think this name fits the krogan infantry unit better. It fits with the way their society works, being broken up into clans and such.

TroopNameArmored: Tomkah Battalion. The Tomkah is a krogan IFV, very similar to the Mako. Come to think of it, there seems to be a total lack of actual tanks in Mass Effect.

TroopNamePlanetaryDefense: Local Militia. Probably the guys guarding the camps and such. Can't think of anything better.

TroopNameSpecialForces: Battlemaster Company. Battlemasters are the most badass krogan out there. They're well-armed, tough as nails and worst of all, they're biotic. They equal ten normal troops in terms of sheer strength. Wrex is a battlemaster, and that should tell you just how deadly they are.

QUARIAN
TroopName: Migrant Fleet Marines. The Quarian Marines are the Flotilla's main line of defense on the ground.

TroopNameArmored: Heavy Support Group. What Solarius said, the Quarians can't support heavy armor, let alone produce it.

TroopNamePlanetaryDefense: Migrant Fleet Militia. Well, the quarians don't really have much going for them after the marines, so don't count on these guys. :P

TroopNameSpecialForces: Infiltrator Unit. Closest I can get to an actual Quarian special forces unit in canon. (It's from ME3 multiplayer.)

ELCOR
TroopName: Heavy Infantry Division. Can't argue with that, the elcor are walking tanks.

TroopNameArmored: Siege Unit. The elcor are already walking tanks, you can't go much farther than that.

TroopNamePlanetaryDefense: Heavy Militia. What Solarius said.

TroopNameSpecialForces: Special Weapons Unit. Since the elcor regularly make use of heavy weapons, one could imagine them sticking particularly powerful and experimental gear on whatever special ops units they have, if they even exist. I'd say that these elcor are particularly adept at wreaking havoc behind enemy lines, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake before the enemy can even react to them. This isn't canon, of course, but hey, it's a fun thought.

Well, that's all I've got. What do you think?

< Message edited by Son_of_Orion -- 6/3/2013 11:14:42 PM >

(in reply to dostillevi)
Post #: 151
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/3/2013 11:15:40 PM   
Solarius Scorch

I think your ideas are sound and generally cool - it shows your experience with the universe! I'll certainly use them.

Forever Future 1.7 for Call to Power - the biggest mod for the best Civilization-like game ever!

(in reply to Son_of_Orion)
Post #: 152
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/3/2013 11:18:05 PM   
Son_of_Orion

Thanks. :) Anything to help, this is a pretty sweet mod.

(in reply to Solarius Scorch)
Post #: 153
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/5/2013 4:02:53 AM   
dostillevi

Guys, I've been hoping to hear from Kalthaniell, but he's been away for a few days it seems. I've been doing some work on my own and I'd like to give you some art I've been working on. Kalthaniell, feel free to use this if you upgrade your mod to Shadows, or check my PM and get back to me.

The attached file is a complete collection of unique troop icons for all 13 races.

EDIT: ok I think I have it right this time!

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by dostillevi -- 6/5/2013 4:42:17 AM >

(in reply to Son_of_Orion)
Post #: 154
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/5/2013 6:12:05 AM   
dostillevi

I'm sorry if I'm missing anything obvious, but is the base mod missing flag files? I checked the addons as well and they don't appear to be there, yet some of the race files call for flags that are outside the normal bounds of what is available.

Edit: The race files say flags must be 0-38, yet there are 40 flags in the default game folder. Still, I'm getting an error that I believe is related to flags... hmm

Edit 2: The default race files also call for flags and colors that are out of bounds. Well, here's the error I'm getting, for what it's worth:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at DistantWorlds.Types.Galaxy.GenerateEmpireFlag(Color mainColor, Color secondaryColor, Int32 flagStyle, List`1 flagShapes, Bitmap& smallFlagPicture, Bitmap& largeFlagPicture)
at DistantWorlds.Start.IYv5Y9xCQb(Object , DrawItemEventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnDrawItem(DrawItemEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectDrawItem(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Edit 3: Solved my own problem, and I can happily say:

I have upgraded this mod to shadows!

Kalthaniell, please let me know if you want a look at what I've done. This is your mod, I won't upload my changes without your permission. I also need to balance the designtemplates for the new races and see if your addon graphics and audio mods are compatible, but thats it!

< Message edited by dostillevi -- 6/5/2013 7:40:02 AM >

(in reply to dostillevi)
Post #: 155
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/11/2013 8:58:54 AM   
dostillevi

With Kalthaniell's permission, I am uploading my shadows compatible version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8t0wknqwynl71x/MassEffect%20mod%202.00%20Shadows.zip

This is the main mod file, and is fully compatible with shadows.

-race specific troop icons
-rebalanced race research priorities
-numerous fixes and adjustments

designtemplates exist for each new race, but I haven't yet modified the templates to match with each race's specific research priorities.

(in reply to dostillevi)
Post #: 156
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/19/2013 12:26:11 PM   
SpeedyGonzales

Can I play in this mod with original Distant Worlds races?

< Message edited by SpeedyGonzales -- 6/19/2013 12:53:33 PM >

(in reply to dostillevi)
Post #: 157
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/19/2013 4:22:38 PM   
dostillevi

Yes, although the reapers will replace the shakturi. Feel free to play around with the customization files to turn the reapers into their own race if you want though.

(in reply to SpeedyGonzales)
Post #: 158
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/19/2013 6:16:53 PM   
SpeedyGonzales

This mod will work with latest patch (1.9.0.6)?

(in reply to dostillevi)
Post #: 159
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/19/2013 8:40:40 PM   
dostillevi

Yes, I'll keep it updated. The latest few patches haven't affected the mod at all, and you can update the game without worrying that anything in this mod will be overwritten since the mod is entirely in the customization folder.

If this is your first time with modding the game, be sure to put the folder "Mass Effect Mod 2.0 Shadows" into the customization folder, and then load it from within the game by changing "theme." to it.

The mod is fully compatible and works just fine with Shadows, although the designtemplates are still generic and not specific to the new races. I'm working on that now, but from my experience races will tech up according to their tech priorities, and once they have a few levels into the appropriate techs, they'll add those techs to their ships regardless of what the designtemplates files say. I'm going to take some time and see how the races balance as well before releasing another update.

Edit: I should probably start a new thread so I can maintain the front post with the most recent version of the mod. Right now the one you want to download is linked a few posts above this one.

< Message edited by dostillevi -- 6/19/2013 8:41:35 PM >

Post #: 160
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/24/2013 6:50:44 PM   
SpeedyGonzales

It's actually good mod. I recommend it for every Mass Effect fan. Great job! But, as for me, this mod will be better if you will make 3 versions of this mod: 1. Original races and ships+Mass Effect races and ships+Reapers. 2. Mass Effect races and ships+Reapers. 3. Original races and ships+Reapers.
P. S. I have one small question. How I can delete all Mass Effect races and ship designs except Reapers? If you answer me I will be very grateful.

(in reply to dostillevi)
Post #: 161
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 6/25/2013 12:23:07 AM   
dostillevi

quote:

ORIGINAL: SpeedyGonzales

It's actually good mod. I recommend it for every Mass Effect fan. Great job! But, as for me, this mod will be better if you will make 3 versions of this mod: 1. Original races and ships+Mass Effect races and ships+Reapers. 2. Mass Effect races and ships+Reapers. 3. Original races and ships+Reapers.
P. S. I have one small question. How I can delete all Mass Effect races and ship designs except Reapers? If you answer me I will be very grateful.

I completely understand! I don't actually play with the mod as it's packaged but instead rip it apart, allow the shakturi and reapers both to exist, and remove the lesser races. If you want just the reapers (replacing the shakturi) and no other races, you can definitely do this. I would encourage you to make your own mod. Dig into the files in the Mass Effect mod and figure out how things work, and then pull out the parts you want and put them in a new folder for your new mod. Don't forget to update the bias file! Read the modding guide stickied in this forum. Adding one race isn't trivial but it also isn't difficult. Good luck!

Post #: 162
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 9/7/2013 12:13:42 PM   
Solarius Scorch

quote:

Well, here's the error I'm getting, for what it's worth:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at DistantWorlds.Types.Galaxy.GenerateEmpireFlag(Color mainColor, Color secondaryColor, Int32 flagStyle, List`1 flagShapes, Bitmap& smallFlagPicture, Bitmap& largeFlagPicture)
at DistantWorlds.Start.IYv5Y9xCQb(Object , DrawItemEventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnDrawItem(DrawItemEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectDrawItem(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Edit 3: Solved my own problem, and I can happily say:

I have upgraded this mod to shadows!

Would you please tell me how you managed to fix this? I'm having (probably) the same problem, even though I'm using Shadows with your latest version of ME Mod (2.0 I think). The error happens when I try play an ME race; when I choose a race from the vanilla version or the Distant Worlds Extended mod, everything is fine. ME races seem to work fine as AI empires.

The only actual changes I made are numbers for the general picture index (race, units) and the number of shipset (the same files but different folder names). These changes result from, as you may guess, having other races in the game, so the order of files is different.

I realize there is a limit to the number of races the game can hold, and I think I haven't broken it. However, there is a possibility that for example the number of available shipsets is limited.

Forever Future 1.7 for Call to Power - the biggest mod for the best Civilization-like game ever!

(in reply to dostillevi)
Post #: 163
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 9/8/2013 6:05:03 AM   
dostillevi

I wish I could help.. If I can remember what that was about I'll definitely let you know. I believe it does have to do with the races files you've modified. In my own personal game I have races from this mod, all the races of the extended mod, and a few races from other mods working with no problems. The shipset limit is 50 (0-49). Anything more than 50 races and the game will bug as far as I can tell. I highly recommend a program called winmerge, which lets you pull up two files and compare them. I also made an excel file listing all the relevant data of each race, including the shipset number, the race image file number (often different than the shipset number), and a few other bits from the races files. This helped ensure that I was only assigning one picture and shipset to each race, among other things.

The only thing I remember for sure is that the problem I had here had nothing to do with flags.

I would suggest you double check that you've correctly assigned pictures and shipsets, and then start testing each race and noting which ones cause problems. Then pull up their race files and look at them in detail and I'm sure you'll find the issue.

Also double check that you didn't edit the design names line instead of the designspicturefamilyindex line.. I have some vague recollection that I may have assigned a race to use an an out of range design name.

Post #: 164
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 9/9/2013 9:39:25 PM   
Solarius Scorch

Many thanks for help, Dostillevi. I am away from my desktop for a few days and therefore can't take care of this, but certainly will try. I'll post here if I find anything interesting.

(in reply to dostillevi)
Post #: 165
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 11/10/2013 8:36:38 AM   
Aath

anyone still here....
I played the ME mod on shadows that dostillevi updated and after hours of playing i noticed reapers didn't appear....the story for it was on and guardians were there but reapers never arrived.

so after a quick look in the reaper section in the files I compared them with shakturi of the origonals and noticed a mistake you made....
for shakturi (which works) it showed:

"Can be Normal Empire: indicates whether this race can be a normal empire or not (Y/N) (e.g. may set as only CanBePirate, but not CanBeNormalEmpire)
CanBeNormalEmpire ;Y"

and I assume that's right as that's shakturi and they worked in the original. BUT on your reapers the mistake/difference that may have caused them not appearing was that the Y was changed to N.... Meaning the reapers wasn't set as a empire and they would never show up because they wasn't a empire!.... and they wasn't set as pirates too so you basically hadn't had them set up to arrive...

I changed the reapers back to Y in the area and now am playing again in hopes they will show up. may be a while but ill get back to you if it works.

Post #: 166
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 11/11/2013 2:19:56 AM   
dostillevi

@Aath

Edit: Welcome to the forums! I just noticed that was your first post!

I made a conscious decision to leave that setting as it was made by Kalthaniell (set to "N") since I haven't been able to verify it makes any difference. I see your point and I will happily update the mod if you are able to verify that the Reapers will appear only as the shakturi with this setting, or conversely that the shakturi plot line will never happen with the setting left as "N". The Reapers are meant to replace the Shakturi in the Kalthaniell's original Mass Effect mod, and so should only appear in the game when triggered by the return of the shakturi plot line. That said, I've never played with the mod long enough to see if they will appear, and I'm skeptical that they will due to some assumptions I have about how the game's embedded code handles the storyline. I think the embedded code likely refers to the shakturi by name and thus won't be able to find the appropriate race file, but I could be mistaken. Changing the N to a Y should allow the reapers in your game as a standard race if they aren't recognized by the Shakturi plot line, at least. Once the next expansion is released I'll likely depart from Kalthaniell's original mod settings (unless he prefers otherwise), and see if I can re-balance this mod a bit. You could quickly test to see if the reapers will appear as a standard race with the setting as "Y" by starting a new game with enough AI players to use up all the available races, including the reapers, and then entering the game editor and looking to see if there is a reaper race. If there is than the shakturi storyline likely isn't working correctly, but if they don't appear than it should be....

And yeah, it's been very quiet lately. I'm sure people are still playing, but until the next expansion comes out we've pretty much hit a dead end as far as what is possible with modding. New graphics are always welcome, but there are only so many races allowed in the game (50) and it's very easy to hit that limit with existing mods, existing ship sets, and a little tinkering. More new races aren't all that interesting to me unless they have new shipset graphics, and I've already scoured the internet for every high quality set I can find. I think the EVE mod is the last big mod I'm personally looking forward to before the expansion.. however since that's a modding based expansion I'm sure it will liven up this place!

< Message edited by dostillevi -- 11/11/2013 3:24:03 AM >

(in reply to Aath)
Post #: 167
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 3/23/2014 10:02:22 AM   
gaenues26

Hello I recently played DW and was hooked instantly after a while I have found this wonderful mod everything was good until this

An error has occured. Distant Worlds will now exit.

Details of the error are below:

Error Code: GxEmp

System.OutOfMemoryException: Out of Memory.
at System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status)
at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Rectangle
destRect, Int32 srcX, Int32 srcY, Int32 srcWidth, Int32 srcHeight,
GraphicsUnit srcUnit, ImageAttributes imageAttrs, DrawImageAbort
callback, IntPtr callbackData)
at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image,Rectangle
destRect, Int32 srcX, Int32 srcY, Int32 srcWidth, Int32 srcHeight,
GraphicsUnit srcUnit, ImageAttributes image Attr)
at DistantWorlds.Controls.MainView.JfatLRoxxyUkktCwV2i(Object,
Object, Rectangle, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, GraphicsUnit, Object)
at DistanWorlds.Controls.MainView.umo1aCM7vy(Bitmap&,
Bitmap&, Galaxy, Double)
at DistantWorlds.MainResetGalaxyDrops()
at DistantWorlds.MainResetGalaxyDropsBackgroundThread()
at DistantWorlds.Main.Tc6Q1gVkgK()
at DistantWorlds.Main.ProgramLoop()

could anyone please help me? I'm not really good when it comes to something like this but I play good and I have 1.9.0.6 patch and is using the dostillevi version of the mod and I was playing the system alliance faction

(in reply to tjhkkr)
Post #: 168
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 3/23/2014 5:25:52 PM   
Mad Igor

>Outdated version of the game.
fix your problem then try again.
oh,and READ errors they ARE self-explaining
System.OutOfMemoryException: Out of Memory.

< Message edited by Mad Igor -- 3/23/2014 6:29:31 PM >

(in reply to gaenues26)
Post #: 169
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 3/23/2014 11:38:28 PM   
gaenues26

Thank you for the help I was just so upset of the frequent crashes, forgive my ignorance and I have no idea shameful I am

< Message edited by gaenues26 -- 3/24/2014 1:03:13 AM >

(in reply to Mad Igor)
Post #: 170
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 4/10/2014 7:08:21 AM   
dostillevi

Glad you got your answer Gaenues. This mod doesn't have very much memory footprint, no more than any mod for this game. The error you are having is a coding error, not due to the game using up all of your system's memory. If you are using this mod with an outdated version of the game that is likely your problem.

(in reply to gaenues26)
Post #: 171
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 5/23/2014 5:04:03 PM   
Demonius

So whats the chance of getting the Mass Effect Mod up to Universe Level?

I feel like I cant play without the little Mass Effect ships and music <_<

< Message edited by Demonius -- 5/23/2014 6:04:40 PM >

(in reply to dostillevi)
Post #: 172
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 5/23/2014 8:44:13 PM   
ehsumrell1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Demonius

So whats the chance of getting the Mass Effect Mod up to Universe Level?

I feel like I cant play without the little Mass Effect ships and music <_<

Hello Demonius.

Being involved as a tester and modder myself, it is highly hoped that the myriad of
mods and enhancements that were made previously for the earlier expansions of Distant
Worlds will be soon updated by the authors. Some of the enhancement mods are already
in progress or completed.

Keep a watch on the Design & Modding forum over the next few weeks for updates. It will
most likely take a bit of time to overhaul and adapt some of the larger mods due to the
many additional things one can modify now. Be patient, we're all working on it! Enjoy
DW Universe!

Shields are useless in "The Briar Patch"...

(in reply to Demonius)
Post #: 173
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 5/25/2014 8:06:37 PM   
Rahal

As a new player with Universe I'd love to see this mod.

Can't imagine anything more glorious than Mass Effect theme for this game.

(in reply to ehsumrell1)
Post #: 174
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 5/25/2014 10:05:13 PM   
Mad Igor

star wars ?
and it's not that hard to adapt it to U

(in reply to Rahal)
Post #: 175
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 5/26/2014 7:42:29 AM   
Deon

There're different types of Total Conversions which would work nicely. This is one of them for sure :). I've checked the old version and the amount of work put into it is insane. I really hope you find a desire and time later to work on this further.

(in reply to Mad Igor)
Post #: 176
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 5/26/2014 1:13:22 PM   
Rahal

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mad Igor

star wars ?
and it's not that hard to adapt it to U

Like I said I'm new to this game so not that hard would have to be simply copying the Shadows' mod files into a theme folder for Universe. Would that work?

(in reply to Mad Igor)
Post #: 177
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 5/26/2014 2:01:50 PM   
Solarius Scorch

This thread explains the do-it-yourself upgrade to Universe: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3617738

I haven't tried it myself yet though.

(in reply to Rahal)
Post #: 178
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 5/26/2014 10:15:47 PM   
Demonius

The biggest part seems to be touching all the race files due to the changed indices of the special techs/governments and the usage of -1 instead of 0 for nothing (and some added parametres to boot).

Secondary, the file organzation seems to have changed a bit - moving the ship and race and troop pictures into the correct folder is required. Although I'm not sure if I have spotted a self-induced bug here - in the Classic DW Mod, the new Folder structure suggested in the universe modding guide is ignored. The shipImage Folder shouldn't be correct in this case, it should rather be images/Units/ships? Didn't test it yet though.

Wont be able to work on this today or tomorrow, as I have to travel for work... maybe wednesday evening or thursday unless someone else has already done the work till then.

< Message edited by Demonius -- 5/26/2014 11:17:15 PM >

Post #: 179
RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] - 5/27/2014 11:22:37 AM   
Mad Igor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rahal
simply copying the Shadows' mod files into a theme folder for Universe

LOL how's that a modding :DDD

(in reply to Rahal)
Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: MASS EFFECT MOD [wip] Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI