Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

crash to desktop at combat resolution

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States >> Tech Support >> crash to desktop at combat resolution Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
crash to desktop at combat resolution - 5/27/2014 2:30:41 PM   
sushidog

I'm near the end of a PBEM game. The game has worked fine though it often crashes to the desktop if you use the feature that lets you replay your opponents turn (both my PBEM opponents report the same thing, so instead of watching the previous turn, we use the E key to read the turn report).

But a new problem has cropped up late in the game. On his turn, my Union opponent has counterattacked at Savannah and Washington. When I load the turn, I get the notice telling me there are combats to resolve in those two places. I reinforce (or not, I've tried everything), and then proceed. The battle in Savannah plays out (always a Union win) and then the battle for Washington should start, but instead I get a crash to the desktop.

I've played the game to conclusion via email before, so I'm not sure what's up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Grant
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States >> Tech Support >> crash to desktop at combat resolution Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI