Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Extended Universe - Greatest mods combined into one Theme

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: Extended Universe - Greatest mods combined into one Theme Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Extended Universe - Greatest mods combined into one... - 5/29/2014 9:47:00 PM   
Tanaka

quote:

ORIGINAL: necaradan666

Just FYI I renamed all and duplicated a few of the planet image files from GEM 2.4 locally to have them match properly with Universe files when I noticed a normally coloured ocean planet as I was playing. I assume the expansion re-ordered some file names as mentioned above in regards to components.

Yep looks like images 4, 6, 7, 11, 14 were not replaced in the original universe files as they are missing in GEM...

< Message edited by Tanaka -- 5/29/2014 11:15:33 PM >

(in reply to necaradan666)
Post #: 31
RE: Extended Universe - Greatest mods combined into one... - 5/30/2014 2:44:17 AM   
Brone

Uploading a new compiled theme. I added component 129 from GEM back into the components folder and I have updated Das's Blue Chrome mod to v1.3.

I also looked at the planet folders for DW Universe base game and the GEM mod folders and it appears that either Universe has added a lot more planets or the base GEM mod is missing them. I guess you have three options, leave it the way it is and have a mix of GEM planets and base game planets. You could copy the Gem planets a few extra times and rename those copies to match their missing counter-parts. Or just delete the planets folder

(in reply to Tanaka)
Post #: 32
RE: Extended Universe - Greatest mods combined into one... - 6/8/2014 4:44:06 AM   
AstroCat

I fixed all the GEM planets and overlays in the GEM thread. Here's the link:

VERSION 3 FIXED NAMING, PLANETS & OVERLAYS!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dewj7hwhy7xiv1l/GEM_planets_fixed_v3.rar

(in reply to Brone)
Post #: 33
RE: Extended Universe - Greatest mods combined into one... - 6/8/2014 5:03:28 AM   
vmxa_slith

Nice, is the combine theme compat with the 1.9.5.2 update?

(in reply to AstroCat)
Post #: 34
RE: Extended Universe - Greatest mods combined into one... - 6/8/2014 11:14:27 AM   
AstroCat

Also, then GEM "stars" folder does not cause any issue that I can detect.

(in reply to vmxa_slith)
Post #: 35
RE: Extended Universe - Greatest mods combined into one... - 7/6/2014 6:41:33 PM   
thefinn12345

Thanks for that all-in-one pack, I was sitting here trying to search the forums... haha what kidders matrix are.

I couldn't even FIND Distant worlds in that little drop-down box under the search link lol

(in reply to Qwixt)
Post #: 36
RE: Extended Universe - Greatest mods combined into one... - 8/25/2016 12:11:03 PM   
exin

Does this mod contain the Extended version with AI Improvement Mod (1.05 Extended Release) ?

(in reply to Brone)
Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> RE: Extended Universe - Greatest mods combined into one Theme Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI