Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

TGN Closes

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> TGN Closes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TGN Closes - 3/21/2001 6:02:00 AM   
waynef

Tuesday, March 20, 2001 IEN To Close The Gamers Net Reported by IEN Reporter at 4:57PM EST IEN will be shutting down The Games Net after four years of service. The Gamers Net will be closed sometime this week. The staff at TGN have enjoyed serving you during our time at IEN and we are sure many of us will see you again around on the Internet. Thank you so much for your support over the years. Good Bye To TGN, You were great! :confused: :confused:

"At My Signal...Unleash Hell" Thanks, Wayne
Post #: 1
- 3/21/2001 6:33:00 AM   
Figmo

Yes - it has been fun!! I remember when I first found TGN - it was like a dream come true. It's been great and I will miss it!! :( Figmo

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f

(in reply to waynef)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> TGN Closes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI