Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

listing generals by seniority

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II >> listing generals by seniority Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
listing generals by seniority - 7/17/2014 1:27:30 PM   
duckenf

How can I come up with a list of generals by seniority? I want to see who/how many people are ahead of Grant and some of my better generals, but the best I can find is listing them by their skills.

Post #: 1
RE: listing generals by seniority - 7/20/2014 9:47:26 PM   
Symple

What I do is a bit cumbersome, but it works for me. I hover over the Army promotion button which tells me which general is of a higher rank, if there is such. As the tip also tells me where this general with a higher seniority is, I then jump to that area and pull up the next general. As you seem to be looking at only top generals, this is only two or three steps at most.

(in reply to duckenf)
Post #: 2
RE: listing generals by seniority - 7/28/2014 1:31:33 PM   
duckenf

Thanks Symple, that helps with the army commanders. The other thing that interests me is finding where my two-stars are located so I can create corps. Sometimes my 1861/62 corps commanders get sent off on something by themselves and I forget if they're out in the middle of Missouri or West Virginia. That's another one that I'd like to be able to find. The units menu seems a poor substitute as it ranks them by skill, not seniority/rank. I can find them that way if they're the top commander for a unit, but if there are 2 corps commanders there, it's impossible.

(in reply to Symple)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II >> listing generals by seniority Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI