Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CC on German challenge

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted >> CC on German challenge Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CC on German challenge - 2/15/2003 11:37:10 PM   
El Vito

Greetings German players Are any of you up to a CC on battle versus my glorious Soviets? How about a 6k to 4k German advance on a large map with truetroop on/rarity on, all default settings 0 air each, no prelaid mines or fortifications and a 4 battery arty limit excluding attached arty for Company formations. H2H or SPWAW. 41-45, Historic settings on. Any takers?
Post #: 1
- 2/16/2003 1:32:11 AM   
CPT Shoe

I am willing to give you a run.

How about 6000 points, the settings are fine with me.

Your Arty limit of 4 batteries is that on or off board? I am fine with the off board limit, but feel that if it is on board, and you are willing to pay for it, go ahead. Let me know what you think. (If you want to maintain 4 battery limit for all arty, I guess I can live with that as well)

How about a 4 squad limit on infiltrations as well?

People like me should scare the hell out of you. Why? Because I can get inside your head. And once there, I run around like a squirrel through a habiTrail, flipping the switches that can make you do everything from craving a Pepsi to voting Republican.

(in reply to El Vito)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted >> CC on German challenge Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI