Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

More things observed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> More things observed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
More things observed - 7/17/2014 3:02:03 PM   
kokubokan25

Remarks about my last two plays with 0.7.21 and 0.7.22

1-A random event triggered causes my budget drops at once 23000$. This is very absurd because my initial budget is only 25000$ left me with 3000$ in 3/1957...

2-In animation screens of the Apollo orbital flight, launched in Saturn IB, the animation shows the Saturn V.

3-Success in Venus multiprobe shows the Venera 15 success patch.

4-During mission "Gemini Trans Stage Uncrewed test", the Saturn IB appears lift-off outside of the Pad.

And finally, a question:

-Sometime in the future will see the return of the Saturn mission?

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: More things observed - 7/17/2014 3:38:57 PM   
Nacho84

Hello fremen,

Thanks for reporting this. Do you have savefiles for all this observations? It makes our life a lot easier if you provide the savefiles, so that we can test that the solution works.

Cheers,

Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion

(in reply to kokubokan25)
Post #: 2
RE: More things observed - 7/25/2014 10:37:39 PM   
SoulBlazer

Not sure if this is the right place to report this, but rather then make a new thread, I thought I would post some observations here.

Just finished a GSA Campaign game with the newest patch. Not only did it run smoothly, but the balancing of money and prestige felt better this way. I was able to do the Historical Apollo landing in 1st Quarter 1970, and I probably could have done it at the same time as the historical one if I had rushed it.

I still don't feel like you have time to go do anything else NOT directly Moon related though -- no probes to other planets, no Viking missions, etc. -- due to the tight time and budget restraints. I'd like to see prestige scaled down for successful stuff to encourage you go do other things, and increase the budget gains with each quarter so that you can hire more R&D people faster and open more programs and do more launches.

But the game is coming along VERY well.

The US Navy could probaly win a war without coffee, but would prefer not to try -- Samuel Morison

(in reply to Nacho84)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> More things observed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI