Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[RELEASED] Remake Scenario - 688 Attack Sub - Surprise Party, 1989

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> [RELEASED] Remake Scenario - 688 Attack Sub - Surprise Party, 1989 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[RELEASED] Remake Scenario - 688 Attack Sub - Surprise ... - 8/17/2014 4:20:19 PM   
CassioM

Another remake scenario from the 688 Attack Sub game.

This time an U.S. Navy convoy need to move off of France to reach the Norway sea. After days of traveling the open seas, the Americans are tired and waiting for a quiet walk on the coast of the European continent.

What they do not imagine, is that the Soviets placed the nefarious hot rod from the seas on their way. The ultra-fast and implacable Alfa-class submarine.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Sunburn -- 8/13/2015 9:33:02 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Remake Scenario - 688 Attack Sub - Surprise Party, ... - 8/22/2014 10:59:16 PM   
CassioM

New version 1.0 on the first post. Thanks.

(in reply to CassioM)
Post #: 2
RE: Remake Scenario - 688 Attack Sub - Surprise Party, ... - 9/2/2014 3:09:40 PM   
Coiler12

Played it. Lost because the convoy reached its destination, but I sank a Perry and the Nimitz (the latter requiring literally all my remaining torpedoes to bring down).

(in reply to CassioM)
Post #: 3
RE: Remake Scenario - 688 Attack Sub - Surprise Party, ... - 9/3/2014 1:55:55 AM   
CassioM

Hi Coiler

Unlike the original game where we can wipe the whole task group on a single pass. In a real conflict, as simulated by CMANO, the little Alfa would not have enough ammunition to destroy all the group ships.

I intend to update this scenario with the latest build and change the scoring system in which we would have to sink only the Nimitz while the others would be optional only targets.

I will fix this until the next weekend.

Thanks

(in reply to Coiler12)
Post #: 4
RE: Remake Scenario - 688 Attack Sub - Surprise Party, ... - 9/3/2014 5:09:29 PM   
Flankerk

Like the Cyrillic, played on both sides, scored a reasonably easy win for US, noticeably harder for USSR, think I sank the CVN, but always at the cost of the Alfa.
All seemed to be working fine.

(in reply to CassioM)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> [RELEASED] Remake Scenario - 688 Attack Sub - Surprise Party, 1989 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI