Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Japanese land in OZ!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Japanese land in OZ!! Page: <<   < prev  43 44 [45] 46 47   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 5:53:28 AM   
JocMeister

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lokasenna

I don't know. For perspective, you gained 700 in the month between 7/13 and 8/13. I don't think AV is set in stone yet. You can still avoid it. It's just right there, on the cusp.

He's pretty much out of VP banks, besides Chungking. Account for that, and he's around 35K at most (once he has the AF at 9). Which means you'll need about 2000. Don't underestimate the LCU VPs you'll gain from the attacks at Chungking - it won't be a lot, but it'll be at least a couple hundred. So now you're down to needing 1900, 1800 or so before 1942 is out...

I think you could amass the forces necessary to jump on Noumea, balls to the wall since AV is on the line, and take it. Same with Brisbane. You'd just need to have all of the pieces in the south seas to begin with - your CVs and APs/AKs already there, with LCUs ready to load up, etc., while your reinforcements trickle in.

Well, I try to maintain hope... the problem with Chunking is not so much that he gains 1600 VP (+ the LCUs) but the fact that I lose 800. Thats massive and equals 2400 Japanese VPs. So in theory Chungking gains him a whooping 4000 VPs. Taking Noumea back would negate some of that..but he has somewhere around 80.000 troops there according to recon. I could try of course but only if Tom pulls back the KB. Not going to go up against the KB plus 200 Nells/Betties flying from Noumea.

I doubt he will lose any VPs when attacking Chungking. He will only suffer disablements and not much if any destroyed squads. Been so throughout the game. His massed artillery will make sure of that. Currently suffering between 500 and 800 casualties every turn from bombardments.

You are also not taking the Chinese LCU losses into account. I have something like 40 Corps + all the BFs and HQs that is about to get wiped out. They are running but I will soon run out of space to run. With 0 supply I can´t stop him. I can delay him for 5-10 days per hex before he pushes me out. He will reach Kunming in 20 days or so.

Looking at previous games I think there is around 17-20k worth of LCUs in China. So far I have "only" suffered 11k. So more will come.

Sorry if I sound pessimistic but avoiding AV at this point would be nothing short of a miracle!

(in reply to Lokasenna)
Post #: 1321
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 9:54:47 AM   
JocMeister

16th August 42

Tic Toc...

------------------------
SOPAC/OZ
------------------------

Despite flying over 100 sorties against the Japanese CA/CLs the B25s fail to score any hits at all. DD Kagero appears on the sunk list but CL Sendai is still missing from it.

Subs fail to make any attacks on the stragglers at all.

Tom is piling on pressure in the air. After loosing 150 British and US fighters in just a week I have to concede the airspace over Calcutta and Sydney.

The Foxes makes it safely back to the oilers. They will now refuel before heading back to PH for repairs after 2 days of full speed. They are covered by the British CVs that will also retire due to withdrawals coming up.

Achilles/Perth and the Ching TF reaches Tahiti. Refuel and then back to PH for repairs.

------------------------
Burma/India
------------------------

As mentioned I have to withdraw the air force. I can no longer sustain the losses.

------------------------
China
------------------------

Tom is slowly making it towards Kunming.

Tom just reminded me about our CV stacking HR (max 500 planes per hex) telling me I have enough CVs to engage him. Really?

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 1322
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 12:54:35 PM   
topeverest

IMHO, this is voodoo magic VP auto victory - or in the words of other 'gamey'. Not that we aren't all free to pursue the game exactly how we want to.
IMHO - Auto victory should be heavily weighted to taking key properties and combat losses, especially capital ships. (It's the way we play our mod.)

But be that as it may - - - You still have a nut to crack. I think the time is ripe for a CV counterpunch and large naval combat sequence where you out mass the enemy.

That do you think?

quote:

ORIGINAL: JocMeister

Strategic Map

As you can see on the map Tom has not yet taken care of all the dot bases on the map. This is something I hope I can take advantage of further into the game.

Andy M

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 1323
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 2:53:09 PM   
JocMeister

quote:

ORIGINAL: topeverest

But be that as it may - - - You still have a nut to crack. I think the time is ripe for a CV counterpunch and large naval combat sequence where you out mass the enemy.

That do you think?

Well, a big naval battle ending in a decisive allied victory might of course save me from AV. But with Sara sunk (took 2 TTs from a sub) and all British CVs withdrawing all I have right now is 5 CVs (including Wasp) against the entire KB + MKB. Not odds I fancy taking...I have just shy of 500 CV capacity. Tom probably have around 6-700 or so with Junyu and Hiyo. His planes and pilots are better...

So any decisive naval battle will have to be where the KB isn´t. And Tom seems to keep them in SOPAC. Perhaps there will be better hunting in the IO!

(in reply to topeverest)
Post #: 1324
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 4:05:04 PM   
JocMeister

21st August 42

Turns are flying today. Very little happening. I´ve finally sorted out the organization chaos in the Samoans. So now the 1st and 2nd Marines are combined into divisions. AFs are building at Suva and I will soon start with Nadi.

Looks like the KB left Noumea...another recon mission flying today to confirm.

No more sweeps from Tom. Perhaps he took heavier losses then I thought although its usually the other way around.

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 1325
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 5:42:01 PM   
JocMeister

Fingers crossed now...I think I deserve a bit of luck!

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 1326
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 5:44:03 PM   
Lowpe

quote:

Fingers crossed now...I think I deserve a bit of luck!

Uh-oh! Somethings up!

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 1327
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 5:59:36 PM   
topeverest

Does he split the KB?

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: topeverest

That do you think?

Well, a big naval battle ending in a decisive allied victory might of course save me from AV. But with Sara sunk (took 2 TTs from a sub) and all British CVs withdrawing all I have right now is 5 CVs (including Wasp) against the entire KB + MKB. Not odds I fancy taking...I have just shy of 500 CV capacity. Tom probably have around 6-700 or so with Junyu and Hiyo. His planes and pilots are better...

So any decisive naval battle will have to be where the KB isn´t. And Tom seems to keep them in SOPAC. Perhaps there will be better hunting in the IO!

Andy M

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 1328
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 6:58:43 PM   
JocMeister

Never seen him split the KB. His raid down toward NZ was the first time I´ve seen him operate capital ships outside the KB umbrella.

Update coming shortly. It went okayish. Not as well as I had hoped though...

(in reply to topeverest)
Post #: 1329
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 7:46:11 PM   
JocMeister

Noumea raid

Well, took a while to get this going. Noticed a couple of months ago Tom didn´t have any CAP up. I considered a CV raid but 200 bombers bases there made it a little bit too risky. Especially since there was mostly small shipping and the odd sub there.

So instead I decided on a 4E raid. Took a while to get the AF up, AS in place and not the least some 45k supply...imagine I was drooling when I saw Tom had the KB in port. Had 120 4Es in place on the AF...but not enough supply to make them fly.

Anyway. Pulled the trigger last turn hoping to capture some of the damaged CLs and DDs. Sadly Tom had disbanded his CAs in port too and they soaked up most of the hits. The weather didn´t help. Was supposed to be "clear". But with Advanced weather ON it seems everything is thunderstorms everywhere...

quote:

Morning Air attack on Noumea , at 115,160

Weather in hex: Thunderstorms

Raid detected at 32 NM, estimated altitude 12,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 11 minutes

Allied aircraft
B-17E Fortress x 26
LB-30 Liberator x 13
B-24D Liberator x 3

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
AKE Ryuyo Maru, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CA Myoko, Bomb hits 4
CA Mogami, Bomb hits 5, on fire
CA Nachi, Bomb hits 8
CA Haguro, Bomb hits 4
AS Rio de Janiero Maru, Bomb hits 1
AKE San Francisco Maru, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CL Kiso, Bomb hits 1
CL Abukuma, Bomb hits 2, on fire
CA Ashigara, Bomb hits 3
DD Arare, Bomb hits 2, heavy fires, heavy damage
DD Ariake, Bomb hits 1, on fire
SS RO-61, Bomb hits 1, heavy damage
DD Kuroshio, Bomb hits 1, and is sunk
CL Isuzu, Bomb hits 2, on fire
DD Nenohi, Bomb hits 1, on fire
AKE Nagisan Maru, Bomb hits 1, heavy fires
DD Akigumo, Bomb hits 1, heavy fires, heavy damage
DD Hatsuharu, Bomb hits 1, heavy fires
DD Kagero, Bomb hits 1, on fire, heavy damage

Magazine explodes on DD Kuroshio

quote:

Raid spotted at 27 NM, estimated altitude 12,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 8 minutes

Allied aircraft
B-17E Fortress x 9

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
DD Wakaba, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CA Mogami, Bomb hits 1

quote:

Raid detected at 39 NM, estimated altitude 11,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 10 minutes

Allied aircraft
B-17D Fortress x 11

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
CA Ashigara, Bomb hits 3
DD Hatsuharu, Bomb hits 1
CA Mogami, Bomb hits 1
AG Muroto, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CA Haguro, Bomb hits 1
CA Myoko, Bomb hits 1
CL Kiso, Bomb hits 1

quote:

Raid spotted at 18 NM, estimated altitude 11,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 5 minutes

Allied aircraft
B-17E Fortress x 8

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
CL Kiso, Bomb hits 1
CL Isuzu, Bomb hits 3, heavy fires
CA Nachi, Bomb hits 1
CA Ashigara, Bomb hits 1
CA Mogami, Bomb hits 1
DD Hayashio, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CA Haguro, Bomb hits 1
CA Myoko, Bomb hits 1

quote:

Raid spotted at 19 NM, estimated altitude 13,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 5 minutes

Allied aircraft
B-17E Fortress x 8

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
CL Abukuma, Bomb hits 1
CA Nachi, Bomb hits 1
DD Amatsukaze, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CA Mogami, Bomb hits 1
DD Maikaze, Bomb hits 1

quote:

Raid spotted at 20 NM, estimated altitude 10,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 6 minutes

Allied aircraft
B-17E Fortress x 9

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
CA Nachi, Bomb hits 1
CA Myoko, Bomb hits 1
DD Hatsuharu, Bomb hits 1, on fire, heavy damage
CL Abukuma, Bomb hits 1
CA Haguro, Bomb hits 1

quote:

Raid detected at 30 NM, estimated altitude 15,000 feet.
Estimated time to target is 10 minutes

Allied aircraft
LB-30 Liberator x 9

No Allied losses

Japanese Ships
CA Myoko, Bomb hits 1
CL Kiso, Bomb hits 1
CA Haguro, Bomb hits 2
DD Hayashio, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CL Abukuma, Bomb hits 1, on fire
CA Nachi, Bomb hits 1
CA Mogami, Bomb hits 2
DD Wakaba, Bomb hits 1, heavy fires

Only the Kuroshio is reported sunk but I hope one or two DDs are on the list. None of the CAs armor was penetrated. Some TT tubes destroyed and some AA guns but nothing spectacular. Might need to send them to Soerabaja for repairs though.

Pretty disappointed. I had rather sunk a bunch of merchant to be honest. I need VPs not to damage a couple of CAs.

The 4Es will go in again but at night. Small chance but I might get lucky. No doubt Tom will have a 200 plane CAP up tomorrow.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 1330
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 7:53:53 PM   
Bullwinkle58

Man, tough room!

This raid was SPECTACULAR. Are you kidding?

Don't make too much of non-armor-penetrating hits. Count up bombs on individual CAs. That's a lot of fire. Fire is bad. You may not sink the heavies, but they're probably going somewhere far away for repairs.

Compared to recent history you should take solace from this day.

The Moose

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 1331
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 8:12:08 PM   
Lowpe

You trashed him good....that is a huge amount of his most valuable ships damaged. Too bad you didn't go in at 6000 feet.

You need subs to catch them fleeing for repairs.

Well done...I hate when that happens, just an empty feeling in the pit of your stomach.

He will be doubly careful from now on...

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 1332
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 9:16:31 PM   
topeverest

I am not convinced that the CA hits penetrated. Were they system hits?

Otherwise, that is pretty sweet

< Message edited by topeverest -- 9/7/2014 10:17:33 PM >

Andy M

(in reply to Lowpe)
Post #: 1333
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 10:36:47 PM   
Lokasenna

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

Man, tough room!

This raid was SPECTACULAR. Are you kidding?

Don't make too much of non-armor-penetrating hits. Count up bombs on individual CAs. That's a lot of fire. Fire is bad. You may not sink the heavies, but they're probably going somewhere far away for repairs.

Compared to recent history you should take solace from this day.

Agree. Very nice port strike. Caught him napping. You have more opportunities to do this, I think. He really can't cover everything.

Also, I was taking into account about 1000 for Chinese LCUs at Chungking. Maybe you have more like 1500 there or so, but... still. He doesn't have much left for VPs to make. You have several "banks" you could hit.

System damage on CAs is really annoying. They don't quite have the repair density of BBs, but if it's anything above 20 or so, he's going to have to go back to the SRA or Japan for full repairs. If you destroyed turrets and/or torpedo tubes, he's going back there for sure, because no port (other than maybe Brisbane, which you could easily bomb or bombard) in the theater can repair those devices.

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 1334
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 10:50:28 PM   
princep01

The Moose is correct. This was a devastating raid. Too bad the KB was absent, but those surface ships are gone for good or will have to retire for repair. Seeing AKE and fire! together makes any players ball squinch up!

n addition, you just removed Noumea as an active base from which his fleet can operate. This opens some interesting doors. Now hit the AF and force the removal or destruction of some of those bombers. Surface bombardment is an option if KB can be located elsewhere. To hold this island into 43, he will have to keep KB nearby. That opens doors elsewhere. Once done, it might be time for Marines to move that lucrative VP base back into your column.

Nice raid. Real nice. Important results. Stop whining. Start killing.

(in reply to Lokasenna)
Post #: 1335
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/7/2014 11:48:35 PM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: princep01

Nice raid. Real nice. Important results. Stop whining. Start killing.

+1

Great strike!

(in reply to princep01)
Post #: 1336
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 12:05:37 AM   
offenseman

awesome strike. All those CA and CL damaged like that will really slow him down in SOPAC. He cannot reload BBs as efficiently and thus will have to slow his operation tempo on SCTF and Bombardment missions. A very underrated result of all those bombs falling. Well done

Sometimes things said in Nitwit sound very different in English.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 1337
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 12:32:17 AM   
JohnDillworth

Everything you hit needs to be fixed. All of those CA's, CL's & DD's carry torpedoes. Unless he wants to strip the KB of CA's & DD's all surface combat is pretty much going to happen with guns for a good while

Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly

(in reply to offenseman)
Post #: 1338
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 12:42:42 AM   
topeverest

LOVE that quote!

quote:

ORIGINAL: princep01

Stop whining. Start killing.

Agree now is the time to follow up and go on the offensive. Draw out that KB by doing battle at Noumea. Bag everything you can. A swap is just fine.

Andy M

(in reply to princep01)
Post #: 1339
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 1:51:26 AM   
Cribtop

Dude, you totally pooped in his happy place. Well done!

(in reply to topeverest)
Post #: 1340
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 3:14:10 AM   
EHansen

Considering how terrible his damage control is, he could either lose some of the ships with fires or they will end up with high damage. I would be sure that some will
not be able to leave port, so bomb away at night and see what happens.

(in reply to Cribtop)
Post #: 1341
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 3:45:38 AM   
Lokasenna

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cribtop

I love you.

(in reply to Cribtop)
Post #: 1342
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 3:57:46 AM   
Lokasenna

quote:

ORIGINAL: EHansen

Considering how terrible his damage control is, he could either lose some of the ships with fires or they will end up with high damage. I would be sure that some will

Disagree. IJN damage control really isn't as bad as it's made out to be. For xAKs and the like, sure. For commissioned vessels, keep in mind that crew experience matters and IJN ships have pretty good experience.

Looks like 1 DD probably sank beyond Kuroshio, maybe 2 more. Maybe RO-61 sinks on the way to get repairs. Hatsuharu stands a reasonable chance to make it. The bigger merchant ships will make it for sure - the AKEs, AS, AG, etc. Their durability is too high for one hit to sink them.

Probably 10-20 Sys on Nachi, Haguro, Myoko, Ashigara. Abukuma and Isuzu may be 30+. Mogami probably 30+.

(in reply to EHansen)
Post #: 1343
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 4:33:32 AM   
koniu

quote:

quote:

Disagree. IJN damage control really isn't as bad as it's made out to be. For xAKs and the like, sure. For commissioned vessels, keep in mind that crew experience matters and IJN ships have pretty good experience.

Looks like 1 DD probably sank beyond Kuroshio, maybe 2 more. Maybe RO-61 sinks on the way to get repairs. Hatsuharu stands a reasonable chance to make it. The bigger merchant ships will make it for sure - the AKEs, AS, AG, etc. Their durability is too high for one hit to sink them.

Probably 10-20 Sys on Nachi, Haguro, Myoko, Ashigara. Abukuma and Isuzu may be 30+. Mogami probably 30+.

+1

I will say that most of those ships need to back north for repairs.
Even with only sys damage there is to many damage on to many ships to repair them in Noumea at once. It will just take to long.
I believe also that most of them took major flood or engine damage, not much but enough to force them to use shipyard. And nearest one is in Manila and Japan. Long trip from Noumea.

They are out of action for at lest 2+ months.

On Your place i will send all subs in area between Salomon's and Noumea. Some of those DDs and CAs will move pretty slow.

"Only the Dead Have Seen the End of War"

(in reply to Lokasenna)
Post #: 1344
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 5:10:54 AM   
Lokasenna

quote:

ORIGINAL: koniu

quote:

quote:

+1

I will say that most of those ships need to back north for repairs.
Even with only sys damage there is to many damage on to many ships to repair them in Noumea at once. It will just take to long.
I believe also that most of them took major flood or engine damage, not much but enough to force them to use shipyard. And nearest one is in Manila and Japan. Long trip from Noumea.

They are out of action for at lest 2+ months.

On Your place i will send all subs in area between Salomon's and Noumea. Some of those DDs and CAs will move pretty slow.

If the bombs bounced off armor, the CAs are looking at System damage only. Minor float and engine damage at most, which can be repaired well enough that they'll still go 25+ knots.

(in reply to koniu)
Post #: 1345
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 5:32:46 AM   
JocMeister

Thanks guys.

Sorry if I sound pessimistic but I really need VPs. Having the CAs/CLs knocked out for a couple of months is nice of course. But nothing that will change much. Tom still has KB around (I hope) and that is enough to dominate the area. He doesn´t really need the CAs. And I don´t really benefits much from their absence in SOPAC. After all I don´t have anything bigger then a AM in SOPAC right now.

But as princep says this no doubt means Tom will stop using Noumea as a forward base. He will probably move back to Brisbane or even all the way back to Rabaul. And it will no doubt make him a little nervous for a while.

Just ran the next turn. No sinking sounds and no more ships on the list. Subs are already in place north of Noumea.

Regarding Japanese damage control my experience mirrors Lokas. At least so in three PBEM I´ve never seen any spectacular sinkings from low damage. Hit Akagi with double TT twice and she was still afloat. Yamato took 4 TTs and didn´t sink. Hit some Japanese CAs with 4-6 penetrating 1000lbs bombs and they just sailed away despite "fuel explosions" "massive damage" and "heavy damage heavy fires".

So I don´t think anything will sink but perhaps 2 DDs. The rest will make it no doubt.

(in reply to Lokasenna)
Post #: 1346
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 5:59:49 AM   
Cribtop

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cribtop

I love you.

There's a great story behind my quote. My wife once had to attend one of those touchy-feely team building conferences. In the first exercise, participants were asked to envision their "Happy Place" - a wonderful sanctuary, be it a tropical island, secure cave, whatever. In the next exercise, the facilitator asked for constructive criticism. After a bit of that was directed at one worker, she was asked to respond to the criticism. She said, of course: "He pooped in my happy place." Everyone died laughing.

(in reply to Lokasenna)
Post #: 1347
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 6:21:10 AM   
JocMeister

Hey cool. 5000 posts! I need a new life or something!

(in reply to Cribtop)
Post #: 1348
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 6:29:46 AM   
RogerJNeilson

I have a passionate hatred of Jap CAs, so even a paint scratch on those b*********ers is a moment of rejoicing for me.

Roger

An unplanned dynasty: Roger Neilson, Roger Neilson 11, Roger Neilson 3 previous posts 898+1515 + 1126 = 3539.....Finally completed my game which started the day WITP:AE was released

(in reply to JocMeister)
Post #: 1349
RE: Japanese land in OZ!! - 9/8/2014 7:19:17 AM   
JeffroK

Well done, but I dont think the result is either as good or as bad as brought up, its just handing out what should have begun earlier.

Now MrKane has to think about what he does, not just stroll around planning HIS next attack.

Now you have to work out how to hit him somewhere else or with a different tactic.

Force him into making a mistake, or trying to cover 2-3 approaches with on 1 KB.

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

(in reply to RogerJNeilson)
Post #: 1350
Page:   <<   < prev  43 44 [45] 46 47   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Japanese land in OZ!! Page: <<   < prev  43 44 [45] 46 47   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI