Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

From Essen with Love

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> From Essen with Love Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
From Essen with Love - 10/17/2014 2:53:46 PM   
sukhoi

While most of the team is working hard to polish games scheduled before Christmas, some of our colleagues are having good time in Essen, Germany. For a couple of days they have been drinking beers and eating pretzels while chatting with the German community in the SPIEL convention. Life is definitely unfair but I wanted to share some pics of this event with you anyway!

Post #: 1
RE: From Essen with Love - 10/18/2014 8:07:45 AM   
MikeGER

It was a pleasure to visit the Slitherine booth and talk to the crew at Essen, as usual!

talking shop and rumors also, getting the first hand information on Slitherine business decisions explained by the CEO himself, like IOS and Android developments, the new releases at Steam, the portfolio of developers, my actual favorites Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm and Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations, fresh releases like Pike 'n Shot and upcoming games like WitW in the production queue, ...you name it.

Personally I had hoped for a sneak a peek at upcoming Warhammer40K-game too, but Games Workshop is very strict on showing material in the making to the public, and I missed Tim van de Moers from Lordz Studio to maybe nag some more info from him
(he is of course busy with honing the game(s) and so was not on the tradefair on Friday this time)

Thanks for the warm reception, its like meeting old friends

(in reply to sukhoi)
Post #: 2
RE: From Essen with Love - 10/18/2014 9:22:07 PM   
JDM

Always a pleasure Mike

(in reply to MikeGER)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> From Essen with Love Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI