Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Damage control unit

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Damage control unit Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Damage control unit - 10/23/2014 6:41:11 AM   
zoommooz11

n my last game I felt the the rate at which componets repaired was way to fast, and so I modded the rate rates quite a bit, and was happy with the results.

However, in a new game I then noticed that the fast repair was back, maybe even faster. I checked the component rate, and its still what I set it as (64 second for the base unit) but in game I can watch my mining base repair itself at almost 1 component per second. Does anyone have any idea as to why this may be happening?

Edit: Just did a bit more testing, and whether the damage control timer is set to 64 sec, 1000 sec, or 40 sec, the rate 'in game' remains the same speedy amount.

So this begs the question, what is setting the repair rate? and why are the component setting no longer (they were) in effect?

< Message edited by zoommooz11 -- 10/23/2014 7:50:16 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Damage control unit - 10/23/2014 9:55:20 PM   
mensrea

Wow, this bug still exists? Icemania outlined it months ago and brought it to the dev's attention. I had just assumed it was fixed in some recent updates.

(in reply to zoommooz11)
Post #: 2
RE: Damage control unit - 10/24/2014 12:01:34 AM   
zoommooz11

quote:

ORIGINAL: mensrea

Wow, this bug still exists? Icemania outlined it months ago and brought it to the dev's attention. I had just assumed it was fixed in some recent updates.

Ah, so its a known bug. Could you point me to the discussion about it. Because it was not present in my last game I am wondering about the randomness of it, and possible work arounds (as its quite game destabilizing)

(in reply to mensrea)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Damage control unit Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI