Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

mega campain- ordering alternativ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> mega campain- ordering alternativ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
mega campain- ordering alternativ? - 3/29/2001 3:29:00 AM   
stutzkalter

hi, i was very delighted to see that the Mega Campain is now ready to order. but the ordercost for people out of the US are a real disappointment. for a order to germany i will have to pay 19.99 for the cd and 52.00/ 88.00(with guarantee) for shipping !!! is there a alternative possible like other small software publisher do. download yourself and pay for an activationcode with creditcard. maybe you find a way! thx stutzkalter

"was ist der unterschied zwischen der sonne und dem führer? die sonne geht im osten auf, der führer geht im osten unter ;)" uwe timm
Post #: 1
- 3/29/2001 4:28:00 AM   
Mikimoto

quote:

Originally posted by stutzkalter: hi, i was very delighted to see that the Mega Campain is now ready to order. but the ordercost for people out of the US are a real disappointment. for a order to germany i will have to pay 19.99 for the cd and 52.00/ 88.00(with guarantee) for shipping !!! is there a alternative possible like other small software publisher do. download yourself and pay for an activationcode with creditcard. maybe you find a way! thx stutzkalter
Hello stutzkalter. I agree with you. It's too much for the europeans fans of SpWaW. I'm sure there will be other ways of paying the matrix team all the wonderful job they are doing for us. I want to buy the MC's, but it's actually a lot expensive. :( :(

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

(in reply to stutzkalter)
Post #: 2
- 3/29/2001 4:49:00 AM   
Christian Blex

quote:

originally written by stutzkater (komischer Name) for a order to germany i will have to pay 19.99 for the cd and 52.00/ 88.00(with guarantee) for shipping !!!
Complettly agree with you. I'm a student and I surely do not have the money to waste it for shipping. I'm realy willing to pay Matrixgames for all the great stuff, but 52$ for shipping. Come on guys, there must be another way!!!

"Kotzen und kleckern!!!"

Post #: 3
- 3/29/2001 11:29:00 AM   
K_Tiger

May, the us guys made no half things...its a wargame..so they will send it with the Spaceshuttle..or a Carrier.. ;) For all german guys..i open a buylist...so we pay only one time the delivery price. Mail to me..

Post #: 4
- 3/29/2001 11:37:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

IF you want to do that - wait until we get the shipping cost to be figured correctly - its charging for each item right now. We should have it fixed tomorrow, but right now it seems to multiply the shipping cost x the number if items, which is not correct.

Post #: 5
- 3/29/2001 8:52:00 PM   
Christian Blex

quote:

originally posted by K_tiger For all german guys..i open a buylist...so we pay only one time the delivery price.
Hi K_tiger, sent you an e-mail some days ago, didn't get an answer. So, please tell, am I on you buylist or do I have to collect the money for the shipping costs and do it on my own :confused:

"Kotzen und kleckern!!!"

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> mega campain- ordering alternativ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI