Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

MSN 8 Problems

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> MSN 8 Problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MSN 8 Problems - 3/2/2003 12:30:59 AM   
BORO

I'm having problems receiving e-mails with attached zip files. I just updated to MSN 8 before this started happening. I have two players that send me regualar turns, both are receiving an error message saying postmaster cannot deliver, Bad File Number. I have no trouble e-mailing out to them, one of them is also on MSN 8 and is having no problem receiving. The e-mails sent to me sometimes arrive 4-5 days after they were sent, sometimes not at all.

I have contacted MSN and they are working on the problem, the tech said something to do with settings at the server and they would get back to me.

Anyway I was wondering if any of the forum readers have experinced this or have any suggestions on how to fix the problem? Thanks

Boro:(

"Gentleman, you may be sure that of the three courses open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth." Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke to his staff
Post #: 1
Boro - 3/2/2003 12:33:29 AM   
Gary Tatro

Check to see if there is a setting that limits the size of your attachements or incoming attachements. This happens sometimes and makes people who are trying to e-mail you get bounced messages.

"Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed"

(in reply to BORO)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> MSN 8 Problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI