Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

ships not upgrading

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> ships not upgrading Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ships not upgrading - 1/10/2015 7:37:18 PM   
Ormbane

I have some ships in port at Pearl Harbor that are highlighted in red indicating that they are past due for an upgrade. However, they are not upgrading. The manual that I have indicates that I can click on a highlighted upgrade button to cause them the upgrade, but when I examine the detail for each ship the only thing I see for each ship is the yellow "upgrade" and when I click on it I only see details, but no upgrade occurs. The upgrades are about 4 months past due now. There is abundant supply in Pearl, upgrades are enabled for these and all ships, and other ships of their class have already upgraded. What is holding things up? If it makes a difference the ships are all xAK and xAKL.

Figured it out the ships were marked as being in an automatic convoy even though they were inactive and anchored. Once I marked them as not being in a convoy they upgraded the next turn.

< Message edited by Ormbane -- 1/10/2015 8:54:18 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: ships not upgrading - 1/11/2015 1:17:13 PM   
m10bob

At the bottom of your initial ships screen, (the one showing all of your ships...there is a button allowing you to turn upgrades on or off..It is on the left bottom side IIRC..
Make sure the ships you are trying to upgrade are not still on fire..Those ships on fire cannot even "dock" if on fire..

(in reply to Ormbane)
Post #: 2
RE: ships not upgrading - 1/11/2015 1:30:35 PM   
jmalter

Another thing - this regards 'conversions'. A ship must be completely empty before it can be converted.

(in reply to m10bob)
Post #: 3
RE: ships not upgrading - 1/11/2015 3:06:55 PM   
Numdydar

LOL. I cannot tell you have many times that has happened to me

Waiting for a ship to upgrade, and waiting, and waiting some more. Telling myself this game still has bugs, etc. Then only to realize I had 100 supplies/fuel/etc. on the ship that had not finished unloading Good times right

(in reply to jmalter)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> ships not upgrading Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI