Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Round 1 Ironfist vs Aussem 8/41.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> Round 1 Ironfist vs Aussem 8/41. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Round 1 Ironfist vs Aussem 8/41. - 3/9/2003 5:07:26 AM   
Ironfist

Two Panzer Divisions,two Companys of GE calvery, one Company of pioneers, four sections of Sig-auf1's, four platoons inf. recon, And two Companys of paratoopers that landed turn two.
My ground troops advanced in the center, capturing the town. Support units and one platoon flame tanks held the roads. Scouts led pushing out resistance. Center vhexs overrun. Northen vhex was defened by US inf and engineers. Lee tanks and Stuarts supporting. The first turn USA took heavey losses due to map snafu where retreat hexs and reinforcement hexs are on the wrong side. Retreating American units were killed off. Initial attack on his Med. armor proved successful. Artillery was called in to support the north. Assault comes to a halt. forces in the South moved accross swamp area. No enemy contact. Turn two. Airbourne drop He kills 3 cargo planes carrying 20 men each. His turn he uses his reserves and kills AT-guns before they can set up. MG 34mm die as well. Paratroopers disappear into the woods.
Nothern Forces hit by counter attack forced to fall back. Forces in the center hit by heavey US guns 155mm FH. Southern force attacks forward recon units killing them all. Southern Army gruppe connects with airbourne troops to the south. Paratroops too the north are wiped out.
turn four my troops in the Center dig in. Usa counter attack and artillery kill off all but two calvery squads in the northern sector.
Lee tanks ,halftracks,scout cars,stuarts and enginneer supporting retake the town.
My southern army gruppe attacks rear positions. Bombard them with two 75mm FH's and two 105mm FH's.
turn 5 My infantry and para's supported by the last of my Pzkfwp-III J's Two platoons of GE calvery led the attack. US 50 cal's tore them to shreads. German armor killed trying to flank Lee tanks.
Infantry surpressed by USA artillery.
Turn six USA holds Both V-hexs. USA aux. units arrive killing off the remainder of my Northern army gruppe and my center army gruppe. The last of my troops in the southern army gruppe continued the close assault halting their counter attack.Turn seven Troops dug in. I Ordered reinforcements on turn 6. Americans pick off retreating crews. Turn eight and nine pass with a couple of small fire fights. Turn Ten My reinforcments arrive. I kill a couple of units. This is where it ended. USA 14,396 Germany 7,222. Draw meeting engagement.

Waffen Soldat Hesselbrock
11th SS Freiwilligen Nordland Div.
23rd SS PzrGdr. Reg. Norge.
7th Kompanie 1st Zug.
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> Round 1 Ironfist vs Aussem 8/41. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI