Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Space Program Manager is updated to version 1.4.0!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Space Program Manager is updated to version 1.4.0! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Space Program Manager is updated to version 1.4.0! - 3/10/2015 2:52:04 PM   
Daniele

The big one has finally landed!

A new patch is available for our popular Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager, bringing the game to version 1.4.0 with tons of improvements, bug fixes and....tigers. Yes, tigers. Never heard about tigers hired by space agencies?

You'll understand this better in a minute!

The most relevant changes are:
• Added an interactive tutorial for the NASA campaign, which covers the basics of the game from agency inception until the execution of the first manned mission.

• Added the option of hiring 'Tiger Teams' when running a mission inside the Mission Control room. 'Tiger Teams' are groups of paid experts that help Flight Controllers and increase the chances of success when a failure occurs during a mission step.

• Added a new program: the Luna 17 lunar lander and the Lunokhod 1 lunar rover.

• Lots of improvements across the UI: more tooltips, new set of buttons for navigating the various screens inside the Headquarters, made the information related to programs and missions more easily available, replaced the personnel silhouettes with real photos, improved the performance of the personnel management screen, etc.

• Completely revamped the end screen for the campaign mode: now the game shows a series of relevant stats and grants the player a medal based on its performance. The player can also continue running the agency after the manned Moon landing goal has been achieved.

• Added a new set of Steam achievements.

• Various gameplays tweaks and fixes in the game database.

The full changelog is here

Dowload the patch here (PC) or here (MAC)

< Message edited by Nacho84 -- 4/9/2015 4:41:35 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Space Program Manager is updated to version 1.4.0! - 3/10/2015 4:04:59 PM   
wolf14455

Nice, good stuff.

SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Space Program Manager is updated to version 1.4.0! - 3/12/2015 11:00:38 AM   
SvenilVecchio

The download does not work, why?

(in reply to wolf14455)
Post #: 3
RE: Space Program Manager is updated to version 1.4.0! - 3/12/2015 12:16:41 PM   
Nikolai

I get a 404 Error when I try to download the PC patch. Are you sure the link points to the correct location?

(in reply to SvenilVecchio)
Post #: 4
RE: Space Program Manager is updated to version 1.4.0! - 3/12/2015 12:20:57 PM   
Nikolai

UPDATE: I've gotten the Windows link to download successfully. The link address is pretty standard. Just change the "http://" header to "ftp://", and you're good to go.

(in reply to Nikolai)
Post #: 5
RE: Space Program Manager is updated to version 1.4.0! - 3/12/2015 12:54:10 PM   
Daniele

Hi guys,
sorry for the troubles

The download link for PC is: ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/BuzzAldrin%27sSpaceProgramManager/BASPM-UpdateComp-v140.zip

The download link for MAC is: ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/BuzzAldrin%27sSpaceProgramManager/SPM-OSX.dmg

Let mee know if it works

Cheers,
Daniele

(in reply to Nikolai)
Post #: 6
RE: Space Program Manager is updated to version 1.4.0! - 3/12/2015 10:04:06 PM   
czert2

will we get in some version "moon exploring percentage" as was in old baris ? after all the more percentages from repeating some miision you got, the more safer was first moon landing.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Space Program Manager is updated to version 1.4.0! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI