Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available Page: <<   < prev  166 167 [168] 169 170   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/5/2015 4:28:04 PM   
Anthropoid

Here is my error:

In my C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\SAVE, I have a bit of a mixture of stuff going on.

A) Slot 4 and 5 are a versus AI game I started and have barely played.

B. Slots 8 and 9 are an ongoing PBEM with me as Allies versus Malagant. These were the last files which were executed (slots 1, 2 and 3 would reflect this match, which was the last save I opened) combat report and, so I'm assuming the event file that tracker is getting the error from reflects this instead of the PBEM with me as Japan?

C. Slots 10 and 11 are a new PBEM with me as Japan versus Malagant, and it is for this match that I'm attempting to set up tracker (slot 10). I ran Historic Dec 7, sent him the file, he created his pw sent it back to me, I watched the replay, then opened the Dec 8 save (slot 10) just to look at it, then closed it and started working on getting tracker running.

My naive debugging skills with Java: it looks like I've got the app getting access to JRE6 properly and they are getting along nicely, and presumably I have my .bat file settings proper (below). But I'm guessing that, when the app runs through the various files it needs to populate its databases, it gets to the Events files, finds files with the current player as allies instead of Japan (which doesn't match with slot 10 Dec 8)?

WiTPAE Tracker Properties file
quote:

WitPTracker AE properties file
# Directory of the game
Dir=[C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition]
# Type of game. 0=AI, 1=PBEM
GameType=[1]
# Side you are playing. 0=Japan, 1=Allies
Side=[0]
# Password. Only needed for PBEM
Password=[Wouldn'tYouLikeToKNow!?%!]
# Name of the base save file
SaveFile=[wpae010.pws]
# Mode the program will look for save files.
# 0 = just in the local folder
# 1 = just in the game folder: [Dir]/SAVE
# 2 = local and then if not found there, the game folder
SaveMode=[1]
# Text to put in the header of the main window
Header=[wpae010]
# Turn cycle (days per turn). 1 or 2 are supported
TurnCycle=[1]

Assuming I've diagnosed this correctly (which I very well might not have done) any suggestiosn on how to resolve it?

I asked about this in the War Room and I dont' think anyone ever responded "what is a 'best-practices' as far as having multiple copies of the game for different PBEMs?

Should I not run those save files for the other PBEM or the versus AI game out of this same instance of WiTPAE to avoid this? Or would simply cutting all the files except slot 10 save, stashing them temporarily somewhere else, then re-opening slot 10 save suffice? Would prefer not to have to replay Dec 7 historic start if that is possible.

The x-ray is her siren song. My ship cannot resist her long. Nearer to my deadly goal. Until the black hole. Gains control...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIIlkyZ328&feature=autoplay&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CocLGbd6tpbuQRxyF4FGNr&playnext=3

(in reply to stepdeer)
Post #: 5011
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/5/2015 6:08:03 PM   
witpqs

quote:

I asked about this in the War Room and I dont' think anyone ever responded "what is a 'best-practices' as far as having multiple copies of the game for different PBEMs?

Should I not run those save files for the other PBEM or the versus AI game out of this same instance of WiTPAE to avoid this? Or would simply cutting all the files except slot 10 save, stashing them temporarily somewhere else, then re-opening slot 10 save suffice? Would prefer not to have to replay Dec 7 historic start if that is possible.

There have been many threads/answers on that. My recommendation is to use a different installation - i.e. a different folder tree (directory tree) - and set of shortcuts for each PBM. It does take up more disk space but that is rarely an issue these days, and it just greatly simplifies things.

(in reply to Anthropoid)
Post #: 5012
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/5/2015 6:55:35 PM   
Anthropoid

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

quote:

There have been many threads/answers on that. My recommendation is to use a different installation - i.e. a different folder tree (directory tree) - and set of shortcuts for each PBM. It does take up more disk space but that is rarely an issue these days, and it just greatly simplifies things.

Okee doke. So I'm guessing by your response, that you'd tend to agree with my assessment? That my error and the tracker app failing to actually launch IS likely a result of having some of the files overwritten by different games in progress?

The x-ray is her siren song. My ship cannot resist her long. Nearer to my deadly goal. Until the black hole. Gains control...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIIlkyZ328&feature=autoplay&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CocLGbd6tpbuQRxyF4FGNr&playnext=3

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 5013
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/5/2015 6:57:22 PM   
floydg

quote:

quote:

Easiest is as above. It's only about 4MB duplicated. A typical database is approaching 1G, so that's dwarfed in comparison.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 5014
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/5/2015 7:07:12 PM   
witpqs

quote:

ORIGINAL: floydg

quote:

quote:

Easiest is as above. It's only about 4MB duplicated. A typical database is approaching 1G, so that's dwarfed in comparison.

I go with a whole different folder tree (rather than just a separate tracker install) because that also breaks out the various game files, archive report files, art, and so on. Personal preference.

(in reply to floydg)
Post #: 5015
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/5/2015 7:24:30 PM   
Anthropoid

Witpqs, are you saying you created multiple instances of the whole Game directory (each with their own instance of the tracker and its files)? Or something slightly different?

I seem to recall that the game app can run from a non-registered copy just as well as from the original installed instance, eh?

A separate issue about which I wanted to make you guys aware, and which I'm not certain about.

The error above is about the third time I had installed, failed to run, deleted and reinstalled. As you can see, it seems to be working now (except not finding the matching event files, which I'll fix by the 'separate installations' method you are recommending), but I am hard pressed to determine what I did differently between any of the failed installations.

The only thing I can come up with is this:

Some months back I was on a bit of a "Temple of Elemental Evil" kick and got interested in modding some aspect of the game. As a consequence I got interested in identifying and changing some hexadecimal variables, so I had Cheat Engine installed (an open source game editor that allows memory and variable scanning and editing, debugging, disassembling, and assembling).

In the midst of trying to get installation number 2 running, I noticed that my Tracker pwsdll file was displaying with the Cheat Engine logo

I decided to uninstall Cheat engine, and do a complete reinstall and that seems to have worked.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 5016
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/5/2015 7:41:42 PM   
witpqs

This.
quote:

you created multiple instances of the whole Game directory (each with their own instance of the tracker and its files)?

You must do the official installation routine a minimum of once on the machine as it puts stuff in the registry. You can, if you wish, do it for each installation you want on the machine. I find it easier to do the installation once, then just copy the whole folder tree (as many times as I want other installations).

(in reply to Anthropoid)
Post #: 5017
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/5/2015 8:50:43 PM   
Anthropoid

Nice. Thanks guys.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 5018
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/6/2015 9:39:27 AM   
NigelKentarus

Kind of a stupid question that maybe someone can clarify. I have Tracker & Combat Reporter installed and they both work fine. I have them each in their own folder with Java 6 installed separately in each. My question is, when Java wants to update I usually say no because even though it doesn't uninstall Java 6 it changes the version number in the registry so they don't work. Then I have to manually edit the registry and change the version from 1.7 back to 1.6. Is there a way to not have to do that? Or continue as I have and usually say no to Java update (occasionally I have hit the wrong button).

Fight like you're the 3rd monkey on the plank to Noah's ark. And brother, it's starting to rain.

(in reply to Anthropoid)
Post #: 5019
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/6/2015 3:40:06 PM   
witpqs

As you can see I have both Java 8 and Java 6 (solely for Tracker) installed. The only thing you need to be concerned about catching is that a Java update does not uninstall Java 6.

BTW, AFAIK Java 6 does not have to be 'installed' to run, as long as you have the whole folder structure and point to it for starting Tracker.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to NigelKentarus)
Post #: 5020
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/6/2015 6:14:06 PM   
Anthropoid

It is my understanding that the key to having multiple copies of Java is to:

(a) install one, probably best to install oldest one first.
(b) copy the directory for that one, say 6 for example.
(c) paste it to some new location. This creates a "non-registered" instance of the app, so it should be impervious to auto-updates.

What you do after that can vary but to confirm that it works the way I'm saying, you might want to then use the Win uninstaller to uninstall the version in question. Make sure tracker is pointing at the copied version (and I guess visually confirm that all its parts are still there). Run tracker to see it works.

Now you can install a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. version of Java.

As long as you make non-registered copies of each one you do not want to get updated, and leave only the one you want to get updated as a registered copy, I believe that will work.

I have had problems in the past where (for whatever reason) an app I was trying to run (I believe it was a Minecraft mod manager application like Tekkit) didn't realize I had the required version of Java even though I had multiple versions. But I think it was because it was because the one I had installed most recently, and thus the one that the Minecraft app found when it looked in the default locations, was the older version.

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 5021
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/11/2015 3:10:33 PM   
bristolduke

Hi

I am trying to get back into the game, and I'm trying to use Tracker. I have tried to follow the Java 6 installation ( and copy and re-point). I only have 1 game saved. When I try to start tracker I get

C:\Users\Bill\Documents\AEIndustry\My Games\Game 1 test\WitPTracker AE Release 1
.9.2>java -Xms384m -Xmx512m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\Bill\Documents\AEIndustry\My Games\Game 1 test\WitPTracker AE Release 1
.9.2>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Thanks

(in reply to Anthropoid)
Post #: 5022
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/11/2015 11:51:50 PM   
Korvar

quote:

ORIGINAL: bristolduke

Hi

I am trying to get back into the game, and I'm trying to use Tracker. I have tried to follow the Java 6 installation ( and copy and re-point). I only have 1 game saved. When I try to start tracker I get

.9.2>java -Xms384m -Xmx512m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

.9.2>pause

Thanks

Depending on exactly where you copied the java files in your WitPTracker folder, try both of these variations to the Java path shown above (which is found in the WitPTracker.bat file):

“C:\Users\Bill\Documents\AEIndustry\My Games\Game 1 test\WitPTracker AE Release 1
.9.2\jre6\bin\java”

or

“C:\Users\Bill\Documents\AEIndustry\My Games\Game 1 test\WitPTracker AE Release 1
.9.2\bin\java”

It is probably a simple oversight of not including the “bin” folder in the path.

For good measure, add the quotes to the beginning and end of the path too. They will help ensure that the spaces in the path don’t trip up finding the files. The command prompt is essentially a DOS environment, and spaces in file or folder names were a no-no in DOS (or at least they make pathfinding a pain).

(in reply to bristolduke)
Post #: 5023
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/12/2015 1:11:13 AM   
bristolduke

Thanks for the response. I understand what I did wrong (pasted the java link to the wrong file).

Ran it and got this error. ( which I see someone else got as well), however I only have one file running, although I I have tried to organize it so I can run multiple instances (e.g. a new copy for each game).

.9.2>"C:\Program Files (x86)\jre6-tracker\bin\java" -Xms384m -Xmx512m -jar "WitP
Tracker.jar"
Initializing WitP Tracker AE database.
WitP Tracker AE tables loaded in 1 seconds
WARNING: SigInt file <C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\SAVE\
jsigint.txt> has 0 days of intel in the file, but the turn cycle is 1.
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
0 >= 0
at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Unknown Source)
at witptracker.ShipClassPanel$1.getValueAt(ShipClassPanel.java:149)
at witptracker.ShipClassPanel$1.getColumnClass(ShipClassPanel.java:177)
at javax.swing.table.TableRowSorter.useToString(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultRowSorter.updateUseToString(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultRowSorter.sort(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultRowSorter.setRowFilter(Unknown Source)
at witptracker.ShipClassPanel.actionPerformed(ShipClassPanel.java:862)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.fireActionEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.contentsChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractListModel.fireContentsChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.setSelectedItem(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.addElement(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.addItem(Unknown Source)
at witptracker.ShipClassPanel.PopulateCombos(ShipClassPanel.java:789)
at witptracker.ShipClassPanel.<init>(ShipClassPanel.java:664)
at witptracker.GUIMain.CreateAndShowGUI(GUIMain.java:736)
at witptracker.GUIMain$5.run(GUIMain.java:1020)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$400(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown
Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

.9.2>pause

Thanks

(in reply to Korvar)
Post #: 5024
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/12/2015 2:11:24 AM   
Korvar

Hmmm... haven't seen that particular error before. Here's what I found in the WitP Tracker release notes:

quote:

Release 1.3.1
This is an incremental fix for loading the signal intelligence files. The program will now also look for a file called "asigint.txt" or "jsigint.txt" if it can't find a file with a date on in the name. Also, it will look for the file for the date previous to the turn being loaded. That means, for example, if you load the first turn (12/7/41), it will be looking for a file named (for Japanese player), jsigint_411206.txt, which won't exist, but if you load the save after the first turn is run, the date will be 12/8/41 and it will look for a file named jsigint_411207.txt or jsigint.txt which should exist for December 7th.
Also added a tooltip to the Turn column in the Intel panel that shows the date associated with the turn number.
(Source)

Looking in my own WitP save folder, I have both the asigint.txt and jsigint.txt files, with addtional day-specific files named according to the following format: "asigint_YYMMDD.txt". So you should have an appropriate sigint file for the previous day of your current in-game saved date. You're referencing the primary save WitP folder, so all your info should be there. Double check to see that it is.

Only thing I can think of than an apparently missing sigint file is that the applicable saved game you are trying to load has something other than a one-day turn cycle, but you didn't set the WitP Tracker to match (it defaults to single day turns). So if you have a two-day turn cycle, but WitPTracker is still set to single day turns - it's looking for a previous day that technically doesn't exist.

Take a look at the "witptracker.properties" file in the tracker folder. You should see the last line as "TurnCycle=[#]" where # is the appropriate turn/day ratio for the save you are trying to load.

It it's not a missing file or turn cycle mismatch, also check to see that you copied the "pwsdll.dll" file from your WitP AE game folder to the tracker folder (and make a backup copy of the original tracker pwsdll.dll before you overwrite it). You should be able to tell the difference in the file sizes - for reference, my original tracker pwsdll.dll file was 476k in size, and my WitP file is 484k.

Post #: 5025
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/12/2015 9:46:44 AM   
IronDuke_slith

I had missing files for intel for turns after the first one. I think it was caused by loading the file into tracker before I had run the replay file. When I ran the replay 001 file first, then the intel files started re-appearing. I assume they are created by the replay process...?

< Message edited by IronDuke -- 4/12/2015 10:47:55 AM >

(in reply to Korvar)
Post #: 5026
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/12/2015 12:10:38 PM   
floydg

Don't worry about the warning -- it will happen on the first turn.
The real error is because you're using the wrong pwsdll.dll file. Please copy the pwsdll.dll file from the game folder (or Beta2 folder, as appropriate), delete the trackerdb files and then try again.

(in reply to IronDuke_slith)
Post #: 5027
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/12/2015 12:52:08 PM   
bristolduke

quote:

ORIGINAL: floydg

Don't worry about the warning -- it will happen on the first turn.
The real error is because you're using the wrong pwsdll.dll file. Please copy the pwsdll.dll file from the game folder (or Beta2 folder, as appropriate), delete the trackerdb files and then try again.

That was the issue.

Thanks

(in reply to floydg)
Post #: 5028
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/18/2015 7:02:58 PM   
moses195th

C:\Downloads\WITP\WitPTracker AE Release 1.9.2>"C:\Games\java6\bin\java" -Xms512
m -Xmx768m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
Error occurred during initialization of VM
java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

C:\Downloads\WITP\WitPTracker AE Release 1.9.2>pause

this is the error i am getting

Post #: 5029
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/21/2015 7:58:48 PM   
bspeer

Okay, have Java6 installed. Get this error:

E:\Matrix Games\WiTP Tracker>java -Xms384m -Xmx512m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
ERROR: Problem starting the database. Exiting.
java.sql.SQLException: The database is already in use by another process: org.hs
qldb.persist.NIOLockFile@b129b5a8[file =E:\Matrix Games\WiTP Tracker\trackerdb.l
ck, exists=true, locked=false, valid=false, fl =null]: java.lang.Exception: chec
kHeartbeat(): lock file [E:\Matrix Games\WiTP Tracker\trackerdb.lck] is presumab
ly locked by another process.
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at witptracker.Database.<init>(Database.java:32)
at witptracker.Main.main(Main.java:59)

E:\Matrix Games\WiTP Tracker>pause

Suggestions?

Thanks!

bs

"That’s impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades." Hermann Göring

(in reply to moses195th)
Post #: 5030
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/23/2015 1:18:01 AM   
bspeer

Okay, have it point to the correct place...but still error messages:

E:\Matrix Games\WiTP Tracker>"C:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xms384m
-Xmx512m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
Initializing WitP Tracker AE database.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: E:\Matrix Games\WiTP
Tracker\pwsdll.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at JNIpws.JNIpws.<clinit>(JNIpws.java:20)
at witptracker.SaveFileReader.<init>(SaveFileReader.java:95)
at witptracker.Main.main(Main.java:139)

REALLY could use some help here.

bs

"That’s impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades." Hermann Göring

(in reply to bspeer)
Post #: 5031
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/23/2015 10:33:06 AM   
floydg

Did you carefully read https://sites.google.com/site/witptracker/support?

(in reply to bspeer)
Post #: 5032
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/23/2015 3:28:05 PM   
bspeer

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

bs

(in reply to floydg)
Post #: 5033
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/24/2015 2:03:44 PM   
nashvillen

Bill, I get around that by having Java 6 loaded just for Tracker. You can get it from the legacy Oracle site:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-archive-downloads-javase6-419409.html

I then make sure my batch file is pointing at that jre folder to start with. Does that help?

Mike C

(in reply to bspeer)
Post #: 5034
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 4/24/2015 2:15:51 PM   
bspeer

Mike, I did this to no avail. Tried what floyddg pointed me to as well.

bs

(in reply to nashvillen)
Post #: 5035
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 5/1/2015 11:01:46 PM   
bspeer

This is the error message I am getting now, what am I missing?

E:\Matrix Games\WiTP Tracker>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xm
s512m -Xmx768m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
WitP Tracker AE tables loaded in 0 seconds
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
0 >= 0
at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Unknown Source)
at witptracker.ShipClassPanel$1.getValueAt(ShipClassPanel.java:149)
at witptracker.ShipClassPanel$1.getColumnClass(ShipClassPanel.java:177)
at javax.swing.table.TableRowSorter.useToString(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultRowSorter.updateUseToString(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultRowSorter.sort(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultRowSorter.setRowFilter(Unknown Source)
at witptracker.ShipClassPanel.actionPerformed(ShipClassPanel.java:862)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.fireActionEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.contentsChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractListModel.fireContentsChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.setSelectedItem(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.addElement(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.addItem(Unknown Source)
at witptracker.ShipClassPanel.PopulateCombos(ShipClassPanel.java:789)
at witptracker.ShipClassPanel.<init>(ShipClassPanel.java:664)
at witptracker.GUIMain.CreateAndShowGUI(GUIMain.java:736)
at witptracker.GUIMain$5.run(GUIMain.java:1020)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$400(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown
Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

bs

(in reply to bspeer)
Post #: 5036
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 5/2/2015 4:50:47 PM   
floydg

Look at the second paragraph of post 5026 above.

(in reply to bspeer)
Post #: 5037
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 5/2/2015 10:07:34 PM   
bspeer

That looks like I WINNER, thanks Floydg!!!

bs

(in reply to floydg)
Post #: 5038
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 5/3/2015 1:36:49 PM   
nashvillen

Egg on my face, Bill... I should have known better.

(in reply to bspeer)
Post #: 5039
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 5/3/2015 1:50:48 PM   
bspeer

It's all good Mike!

bs

(in reply to nashvillen)
Post #: 5040
Page:   <<   < prev  166 167 [168] 169 170   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available Page: <<   < prev  166 167 [168] 169 170   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI