Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

AAR

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> AAR Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AAR - 6/14/2015 7:04:51 PM   
zakblood

nobody wanting to do a after action report yet then?

i'd have done one on day one, win or lose matter little but shows the game off in smaller segments and does what no live video can do sometimes if done well, so who's up for it?

Post #: 1
RE: AAR - 6/14/2015 9:39:28 PM   
aniketos

I've been craving for some screenshots and youtube videos myself and have been jumping between this and Norb's forums but only one person has a blog dedicated to the game with some amazing screens. I'd link it here but am currently blocked for the time being (being a newbie forum user and all). I would personally love a screenshot thread for this game.

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 2
RE: AAR - 6/14/2015 9:48:04 PM   
Tim1966

I've started a screenshot thread at Norbsoft forum. There's also a nice video by Flanyboy - Dairies 4 showing how to play a campaign. Both in the Media Section.

(in reply to aniketos)
Post #: 3
RE: AAR - 6/14/2015 9:53:16 PM   
aniketos

YEES!!! Thank you!!! I've also watched nearly all of the videos one can find on Youtube right now. Most show the same opening beginners battle and the first major battle, the one in the dev diary you mention. I have been biding my time for a Napoleonic game similar to Gettysburg and have to wait a few months before I can go and nab this one so I've been looking all over for screens and videos.

(in reply to Tim1966)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo >> AAR Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI