Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

AI Turn stops/ doesnt complete

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Tech Support >> AI Turn stops/ doesnt complete Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AI Turn stops/ doesnt complete - 8/10/2015 3:46:49 AM   
tbothy

JAVA March 1942

I've tried play this scenario, restarting several times and the same thing happens, I see the bridge at Tangerang Blow and then nothing happens, the AI doesn't appear to finish or even start its moves.
Please find the attached saved game, dxdiag.txt and the output log file

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: AI Turn stops/ doesnt complete - 8/10/2015 8:37:33 PM   
Lukas

I just tried opening your savegame, clicking end turn. The AI turn runs a few seconds then it's my turn again.

Can you confirm it doesn't work from the savegame you sent?

If yes, can you upload your options.dat file from <my documents>\My Games\Order of Battle - Pacific\Settings?

(in reply to tbothy)
Post #: 2
RE: AI Turn stops/ doesnt complete - 8/11/2015 12:44:54 AM   
tbothy

I retried the save game and still get the same thing, I see the bridge blow at Tangerang and then nothing

One other thing I don't know if this is related, I have noticed since the last update is the ambient sound starts when ever I load the saved game and I have the sounds turned down to nothing and when I open the options it is shown as turned down to nothing, so then I have to select it raise it slightly and then lower it to nothing to turn the ambient sounds off...

I've reinstalled the game and is ok now, I installed the game then applied the 1.8.3 update patch and its ok now. maybe something must've got corrupted...so sorry to cause any probs.....but I am still getting the ambient noise when I have turned this to off and to get it off I have to raise the level the lower to turn Off.

I reapplied the original settings that I have sent here and I get the same problem, I hope all this helps

Cheers
Tim

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by tbothy -- 8/11/2015 5:44:06 AM >

(in reply to Lukas)
Post #: 3
RE: AI Turn stops/ doesnt complete - 8/16/2015 1:23:44 AM   
tbothy

Anyone replying to my fault that the game doesn't play its turn if I use certain settings in the options?

(in reply to tbothy)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Tech Support >> AI Turn stops/ doesnt complete Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI