Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Scenario for testing North Vs South (North Korea 2010)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> New Scenario for testing North Vs South (North Korea 2010) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Scenario for testing North Vs South (North Korea 2010) - 12/5/2014 11:08:29 AM   
Swarthy

Here is a new scenario for testing, pitting NATO and its allies against North Korea.
Let us know what you think.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: New Scenario for testing North Vs South (North Kore... - 12/5/2014 1:07:00 PM   
Flankerk

Thought this was great fun with detailed targets etc. Some things I suspect didn't work as intended.
I got a minor victory with I think 1200 points but that was in about three hours?

Few points as they cropped up:-

The SAG is probably a CSG?
There was a message that kept triggering for a while that base contact paratroppers RPK lost?
The scn ended with a trigger after about fifteen minutes. Not sure if it was set on a timer for that or if the tank column got too close? You'd struggle to stop all within fifteen minutes mind?

Both China and Russia seemed to trigger as hostile and were detected as such almost from the start. I think they fired on the TLAM's so they made for an easy target.

The Targets in the end were pretty much all destroyed by an initial TLAM strike, followed up by a low level strike by B1's. This initially went poorly as I got to the target low, then had to pop up to fire, the pop-up didn't go that well dodging tons of missiles.
However once these were in range they pretty much wiped out all targets, then fought their way from site to site demolishing all in their path, great fun to be honest.

The SSK is in relatively shallow water and tends to spend its time close to the surface, at one stage I nearly got an LGB to drop on it.

At a guess China and or Russia need their doctrines looking at, if they surprised allied side it would be more of a threat.

(in reply to Swarthy)
Post #: 2
RE: New Scenario for testing North Vs South (North Kore... - 8/13/2015 8:13:49 AM   
Dimitris

Is this ready for release?

(in reply to Flankerk)
Post #: 3
RE: New Scenario for testing North Vs South (North Kore... - 8/13/2015 9:01:19 AM   
Swarthy

That s the one. I didn't have the same glitches as described above though

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 4
RE: New Scenario for testing North Vs South (North Kore... - 8/13/2015 10:07:23 AM   
Dimitris

Do you consider it ready for release or still wish to further tweak it?

(in reply to Swarthy)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> New Scenario for testing North Vs South (North Korea 2010) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI