Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Version Number

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Version Number Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Version Number - 8/27/2015 1:53:45 AM   
z1812

Hi,

I just bought the game, downloaded and installed it.

I am trying to be sure of the version number but I cannot find it.

I checked the normal places, that is the start menu and about command but I don't see it there. If someone can tell me where it is I would appreciate it.

There are also 2 1.08 downloads on the product page. The First dated july 13 says 1.08 update. The second, dated july 14 says 1.08 patch. Are they both the same?

I would be thankful for clarification on the above issues.

Thanks.

< Message edited by z1812 -- 8/27/2015 3:15:12 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Version Number - 8/27/2015 6:38:42 AM   
jtoatoktoe

When you load into the game, and get to the main menu (start, load, scen editor) at the very top left of the screen above file, view, game map settings it'll say the version.

The latest full public version is 1.08 Build 678.18

As for the second question I'm not sure what product page you're referring to or if you're using Steam or Matrix, but the best way to ensure the latest available release is to go through the "check for update" on the first screen that pops up before you click play command and it takes you into the actual game menus.

Bonus....this site will give you some add-ons and updates to the community scenario packs which are made by the wonderful members of the community. Community Scenarios seem to get updated almost every month, maybe 2 sometimes.
http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=1876

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 2
RE: Version Number - 8/27/2015 12:45:20 PM   
z1812

Thank you very much for your response

quote:

ORIGINAL: jtoatoktoe

When you load into the game, and get to the main menu (start, load, scen editor) at the very top left of the screen above file, view, game map settings it'll say the version.

The latest full public version is 1.08 Build 678.18

As for the second question I'm not sure what product page you're referring to or if you're using Steam or Matrix, but the best way to ensure the latest available release is to go through the "check for update" on the first screen that pops up before you click play command and it takes you into the actual game menus.

Bonus....this site will give you some add-ons and updates to the community scenario packs which are made by the wonderful members of the community. Community Scenarios seem to get updated almost every month, maybe 2 sometimes.
http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=1876

It is the Matrix Cmano product page. There are 2 files named at 1.08 for download. I found it a bit confusing.

Thanks for the heads up on the community downloads. I appreciate it.

(in reply to jtoatoktoe)
Post #: 3
RE: Version Number - 8/27/2015 2:34:45 PM   
jtoatoktoe

I couldn't find it last night, but found it this morning. (Going through the store link doesn't give you the full page product page like a search does) It looks like they are the same file, same file size, I'd always go with the most recent if using that method of update. I'm in no way official so I can't say 100% but it looks to be the same file to me.

Enjoy the game!

< Message edited by jtoatoktoe -- 8/27/2015 3:38:31 PM >

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Version Number Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI