Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam! - 10/4/2015 12:19:44 PM   
wings7

Some terrific games on sale...ends Monday 10am PST
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/paradox_2015/

Patrick

Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Post #: 1
RE: Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam! - 10/4/2015 7:00:29 PM   
aaatoysandmore

Yeah, EUIV for $8 bucks is a steal. If you like those kinds of games by Paradox. I only like two, CK II and EU:Rome

Know what I like about Paradox most? If you wait them out like I do you'll get their games for $4.99 or less and these are fair quality games. Only thing is even at that price I just don't like very many of them. Magika makes me sick to my stomach.
Hearts of Iron III for $1.99 is a "fair" price for that version now.

< Message edited by aaatoysandmore -- 10/4/2015 8:10:04 PM >

(in reply to wings7)
Post #: 2
RE: Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam! - 10/4/2015 8:58:12 PM   
MatJack

Thanks for the heads up. I bought a couple of these, not sure will play them right away but because the price was right I felt the min $$ expense for the value was worth it to me.

(in reply to aaatoysandmore)
Post #: 3
RE: Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam! - 10/4/2015 11:22:27 PM   
Ranger33

My problem with their sales is that I already have most everything I might want. Only thing left is a few CK II expansions, but I don't play it that much so no burning desire to pick those up.

Outside the grand strategy stuff there's some other great games on sale.

Cities: Skylines if you want the best city builder since Sim City 4 (maybe not as good, depending on what you want out of it).
Pillars of Eternity if you want a modern game in the vein of Baldur's Gate.
Warlock (the first one) is kind of a fantasy Civ 5-lite game that is easy to play and fun.
Teleglitch is a roguelike top down shooter thingy. I'm not very good at it but it's fun to play for short bursts.

(in reply to MatJack)
Post #: 4
RE: Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam! - 10/5/2015 12:50:46 PM   
wings7

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ranger33

My problem with their sales is that I already have most everything I might want. Only thing left is a few CK II expansions, but I don't play it that much so no burning desire to pick those up.

Outside the grand strategy stuff there's some other great games on sale.

Cities: Skylines if you want the best city builder since Sim City 4 (maybe not as good, depending on what you want out of it).
Pillars of Eternity if you want a modern game in the vein of Baldur's Gate.
Warlock (the first one) is kind of a fantasy Civ 5-lite game that is easy to play and fun.
Teleglitch is a roguelike top down shooter thingy. I'm not very good at it but it's fun to play for short bursts.

Joe, I too have most of what I want but when one of the few games I want go on sale I jump out my chair! I still have a large wishlist (mostly indie type games), and they don't go on sale very often.

I did pick up "Cities:Skylines", it looks fantastic! I have a weakness for any kind of a City Builder!

Each week on Steam brings a new game sales...

Patrick

Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427

(in reply to Ranger33)
Post #: 5
RE: Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam! - 10/5/2015 12:53:28 PM   
wings7

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mat_Jack

Thanks for the heads up. I bought a couple of these, not sure will play them right away but because the price was right I felt the min $$ expense for the value was worth it to me.

Jack, you can't beat the price on some of these games ...you have to jump on it as soon as you see them!

Patrick

(in reply to MatJack)
Post #: 6
RE: Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam! - 10/5/2015 6:32:16 PM   
aaatoysandmore

Did they put all the DLC on sale as well?

(in reply to wings7)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Paradox Publisher Sale on Steam! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI