Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Feature request

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Scenario Design with the Community Project >> RE: Feature request Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Feature request - 4/30/2016 4:18:41 AM   
Alikchi2

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

Thanks for the feedback.

My current priority scripting wise is two fold.

One create an easy way to 'patch' for newbees.

Two, and rather bigger, to add a more versatile system for scripting using 'flags' where for example a 'decision library' (like in barbarossa) or a custom (regime) action card library could tap into.

Its a shame I am basically on half-time the coming weeks due to moving to a new house and having a lot of non coding work (like painting) filling my days. But this is definitely on the agenda for me.

Best wishes,
Vic

Thanks a bunch Vic for all your work, that sounds great!

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 31
RE: Feature request - 5/29/2016 6:39:55 PM   
ernieschwitz

When parts of the map is neutral, and covered in "Black hexes", the autoconquer function conquers these areas, and AI controlled troops, or non-AI controlled for that matter, can enter.

This is a problem when you want to make some parts of the map inaccessible. I would love a fix for this. So would Lion of Judah, who reminded me about the problem.

(in reply to Alikchi2)
Post #: 32
RE: Feature request - 7/23/2016 10:17:42 AM   
Khanti

My feature request is to be able to set percentage chance for "kill/retreat accidents" to take place. I can't find it in editor, so I think it's hard coded right now.

Hint:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/khanti1/KILL-ACCIDENT_zpszctghipg.jpg?t=1469178591

Sometimes 50%+ my losses are "accidents"

< Message edited by Hanti -- 7/24/2016 10:23:31 AM >

(in reply to ernieschwitz)
Post #: 33
RE: Feature request - 5/4/2017 5:14:43 PM   
Khanti

Request: to be able IN GAME to model / set model of units, example: to add "infantry regiment" with MY values of how many and what kind of units. It's not needed in short (15-30 turns) scenario, but could be useful with longer ones (100? turns).

I know it is possible in editor, but not in game.

And I know it is in ATG ;)

(in reply to Khanti)
Post #: 34
RE: Feature request - 9/13/2017 11:44:18 AM   
Strategiusz

I would like to have fog of war that doesn't totally dissapear in combat, bombardment and logs. Combat should just add some recon points to the enemy hex. I know it is not good for combat testing and it should be optional. I remember it was pointed by Vic as a future feature.

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 35
RE: Feature request - 10/11/2017 5:06:49 PM   
Khanti

Request: auto updating LOGOS of units in editor

Currently if we create, add, change anything in SFT values (statistics 1 or 2 / combat statistics) we need to manually update logos section of SFT, or otherwise
units will show improper / wrong values when in game.
I would like to have it done automatically by game after changing those values or by button "Update Logos".

(in reply to Strategiusz)
Post #: 36
Feature request - 2/24/2018 6:24:29 AM   
kazutoyo

Is it impossible to make DCCP can import map data made by Advanced Tactics?

(in reply to Khanti)
Post #: 37
RE: Feature request - 3/2/2018 10:20:53 AM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: Khanti

Request: auto updating LOGOS of units in editor

Currently if we create, add, change anything in SFT values (statistics 1 or 2 / combat statistics) we need to manually update logos section of SFT, or otherwise
units will show improper / wrong values when in game.
I would like to have it done automatically by game after changing those values or by button "Update Logos".

You'd need to reload the adjusted Troop Library into your scenario and it should be automatic.

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to Khanti)
Post #: 38
RE: Feature request - 2/29/2020 7:45:35 PM   
nsaglian

An easier way to adjust Fuel Allocation. The DCX Wiki mentions the "Capitol system", but how is that accessed?

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 39
RE: Feature request - 3/1/2020 6:04:45 PM   
nikdav

Hi !
You can allocate fuel/supply giving some x,y coordinates in the fuel or supply table.
Optional you can define some particular hex in the capitol table, a city or an entry road hex, and so you can use the capitol number 1,2,3.... in many different tables to indicate that hex.

Hope is more clear now !

Nikdav

(in reply to nsaglian)
Post #: 40
RE: Feature request - 3/2/2020 12:24:58 AM   
nsaglian

Thanks for your quick and helpful answer. I studied the documentation some more, and found the YouTube tutorial very helpful. I found the fuel table, and successfully modified the entry. Next time I will "RTFM" first!

(in reply to nikdav)
Post #: 41
RE: Feature request - 3/30/2020 8:39:15 PM   
YorStein

So i am kinda confused at how to programm messages and Decissions and would be happy if someone can show me an turtorial or PDF which explains it ^.^ , also i notice that the AI tends to leave units to far behind the Frontline untouched which is kinda madding seeing that AI sometimes leaves 1/4 to 1/3 of its force unused , unless Player Units come near them , then they suddenly activate

(in reply to nsaglian)
Post #: 42
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Scenario Design with the Community Project >> RE: Feature request Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI