Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Same AD from same air HQ multiple times a day?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> The War Room >> Same AD from same air HQ multiple times a day? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Same AD from same air HQ multiple times a day? - 12/20/2015 3:25:20 PM   
Phleem

Can you run multiple instances of the same Air Directive on the same day from one air HQ?

I have four Recon ADs from one HQ that has many planes, all set to go 7 days. The results screen show the first one running a bunch of times with two planes each run, but none of the other ADs have any sorties...
Post #: 1
RE: Same AD from same air HQ multiple times a day? - 12/20/2015 5:17:25 PM   
Seminole

quote:

Can you run multiple instances of the same Air Directive on the same day from one air HQ?

Yes.

quote:

I have four Recon ADs from one HQ that has many planes, all set to go 7 days. The results screen show the first one running a bunch of times with two planes each run, but none of the other ADs have any sorties...

A lot of variables in play, can you provide some more details?
What we need to focus on are the recon air groups assigned to this air HQ. I presume from how you've written your description that you've created the AD and are relying on the AI to auto assign air groups as needed.

First thing I'd want to check after the air execution is what is the mileage status of my recon groups. For the ones that didn't fly, if I try to manually assign them to the directives, are there any listed reasons they won't fly (set to rest, range to target, weather, etc.)
You may need to relocate air groups, or perhaps just alter the staging base, to ensure you have groups that can reach that target area.

< Message edited by Seminole -- 12/20/2015 6:17:44 PM >

(in reply to Phleem)
Post #: 2
RE: Same AD from same air HQ multiple times a day? - 12/21/2015 6:59:11 AM   
Phleem

Thanks. All the miles were getting used up in many separate sorties in the first directive.

(in reply to Seminole)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> The War Room >> Same AD from same air HQ multiple times a day? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI