Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Japanese opponent for "The full campaign (Quite China)" wanted

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Japanese opponent for "The full campaign (Quite China)" wanted Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Japanese opponent for "The full campaign (Quite Ch... - 10/22/2015 2:23:38 PM   
Sash21

Hello guys,

I played the campaign two times for the Japanese already. So, i am pretty familiar with the game.

As a big WitP fan, i can´t get enough of it. Now it´s time to try it with the Allied. Thus, i am looking for a Japanese opponent, who share the same passion as i do, in order to play Scenario #7 - The full campaign (Quite China)

All settings and other agreements are negotiable, except turn cycle (should be 1-day) and FoW (on).

If you think you have the skills, the patience and the time for this long term matter, don´t hesitate to contact me.

A challenging and exciting match awaiting you.

No beginners or dropers, please.

Best regards,
Sash
Post #: 1
RE: Japanese opponent for "The full campaign (Quit... - 10/24/2015 7:50:07 PM   
Alfred

You do realise that a "Quiet China" scenario is nothing of the sort when it is being played PBEM.

Alfred

(in reply to Sash21)
Post #: 2
RE: Japanese opponent for "The full campaign (Quit... - 10/24/2015 9:11:47 PM   
jwolf

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alfred

You do realise that a "Quiet China" scenario is nothing of the sort when it is being played PBEM.

Alfred

I was wondering about that too. If it's PBEM, can't the two players make any scenario "Quiet China" by mutual agreement and restraint?

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 3
RE: Japanese opponent for "The full campaign (Quit... - 10/25/2015 7:10:11 AM   
Alfred

quote:

ORIGINAL: jwolf

quote:

Alfred

I was wondering about that too. If it's PBEM, can't the two players make any scenario "Quiet China" by mutual agreement and restraint?

Correct. In any scenario both players can mutually agree for any length of time to

* not make any moves
* disband all ships into port
* stand down all aircraft units
* launch no land attacks

and that will ensure a quiet game. Or if a globally quiet game is too much agree to the quiet approach being limited to any part of the globe they desire.

Scenario 7 is written to make the AI script adopt a quiet approach in China after an initial set of housekeeping tasks have been accomplished. Doesn't stop a human player from being as violent as they desire.

Alfred

(in reply to jwolf)
Post #: 4
RE: Japanese opponent for "The full campaign (Quit... - 11/19/2015 11:39:01 PM   
Sash21

quote:

Alfred

Hello,

Why it is nothing for PBEM ? I have an ongoing scen.7 PBEM as Japanese. The land war in China is very time killing. Thus my opponent and me have some agreements as:

* No movements or attacks for all ground troops on Chinese soil, except Honkong.
* No 4E-bomber attacks below 1000ft

It works well, and we both have fun.

Since no opponent found til now, i am looking for another game as Allied.

I am willing to negotiate about other agreements, if desire.

Best regards,

Sascha Marx
Veteran
Germany

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 5
RE: Japanese opponent for "The full campaign (Quit... - 1/24/2016 12:05:17 AM   
jimh009

PM sent

(in reply to Sash21)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Japanese opponent for "The full campaign (Quite China)" wanted Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI