Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: replacements

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II >> After Action Report >> RE: replacements Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: replacements - 2/5/2016 7:02:08 AM   
loki100

quote:

ORIGINAL: topeverest

Here is a view of my current replacement queue. I am thinking I have under invested...

Does the RED mean the suggested amount?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ostwindflak

The red numbers on your replacement card are showing you how many "hits" you are missing from your units. You should invest a bit more into replacement chits to bring those numbers down. AGEOD recommends investing at least 10% of your force strength as replacements. It is really personal preference though.

a number in black is a suggestion of how many replacement chits you need to bring your army up to full strength (roughly divide the number/10 as on average that is what each chit will repair). If its in red then not only do you have gaps in your army but you have elements at risk of complete destruction - any more losses and it will be destroyed.

So the red/black is an indicator of urgency.

In general its far easier to repair within a damaged element than to replace a completely lost element and cheaper in replacement chits and you don't need to send the unit to a depot in the rear etc -as you usually need to be in the green/green stance to achieve this

(in reply to Ostwindflak)
Post #: 31
RE: replacements - 2/5/2016 1:30:45 PM   
saudivan

Thank you for doing this AAR. I have had a few aborted attempts at playing, as I learn the system. I am hoping to gain some insight on strategies, tactics, and gameplay.

(in reply to loki100)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II >> After Action Report >> RE: replacements Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI