Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Feature Request

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> RE: Feature Request Page: <<   < prev  9 10 11 12 [13]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Feature Request - 8/6/2021 1:40:45 PM   
rmmwilg

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zovs

John I agree with the loads of fun, and while we all can hope for a patch, it just seems that the developer is just not interested in updating, patching or working on this anymore. And for good reason, he had a major health scare, and with the craziness of the world lately I think a lot of realize that what really counts in life is not our beloved hobbies, but those around us and close to us.

Great answer sir. Yes, if there's any silver lining to the last year or so, it's been that realigning of perspective.

(in reply to Zovs)
Post #: 361
RE: Feature Request - 8/6/2021 2:32:53 PM   
Peter Fisla

I'm getting better all the time, I think mentally I have pretty much recovered. Physically I'm almost there, I would say 95%. For the most part, what I wanted to accomplish with the project since the beginning I think I have achieved that. It took me around 12 years of passion and dedication to get where the game is today. Sure, it's not perfect but what is? I can't be adding new features forever. At this point, the source code is very complex. Remember, my game is not ASL. It is like ASL but it is not ASL. If I change something in one area, I could break something somewhere else - it's not easy. My life priorities have changed - I don't know what the future holds, that's the truth.

(in reply to rmmwilg)
Post #: 362
RE: Feature Request - 8/7/2021 4:14:07 AM   
Big Ivan

I hear ya Peter!!

IMHO what you have delivered so far is incredible! If I keep my scenarios small to medium, watch the visibility and the victory conditions and the game turns, I still get immersion playing your game.

There are also a lot of other great scenarios out there by other designers that in their context play well.

I thank you for that sir!! I still have fun with your game every time I get into it.

John

Blitz call sign Big Ivan.

(in reply to Peter Fisla)
Post #: 363
RE: Feature Request - 8/10/2021 2:33:38 AM   
Zovs

You too John!
quote:

ORIGINAL: Big Ivan

Can't argue with you there Don. Life, family and health take precedence over any past time.

Take care and stay safe!

John

Beta Tester for:
Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm
War in the East 1 & 2
WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific
Valor & Victory
DG CWIE 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator

(in reply to Big Ivan)
Post #: 364
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 11 12 [13]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> RE: Feature Request Page: <<   < prev  9 10 11 12 [13]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI