Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Updated CMANO 678

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Updated CMANO 678 Page: <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 7/30/2015 6:17:30 AM   
Marder

I'm from germany, too.
My seahag 10i does not speak any line ./

edit: version 10h is working fine

Post #177

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3843328

< Message edited by Marder2075 -- 7/30/2015 7:36:26 AM >

(in reply to bertibott)
Post #: 211
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 10/26/2015 2:45:57 AM   
stevemk1a

Hi, I have a weird problem with sea hag ... the window it opens in is only a portion of the actual control panel and I can't seem to access all the controls. (windows 8 on a laptop).

(in reply to Marder)
Post #: 212
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - files ... - 12/8/2015 10:23:18 AM   
nukkxx5058

Great mod ! Thank you so much ! :-)

(in reply to sluggy2010)
Post #: 213
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 12/9/2015 6:05:13 AM   
nukkxx5058

quote:

ORIGINAL: willy

Hi, I have a weird problem with sea hag ... the window it opens in is only a portion of the actual control panel and I can't seem to access all the controls. (windows 8 on a laptop).

Yes, I notice I'm having the same issue. It wasn't a problem with my two screens and the extended desktop feature (I can see the whole window and all the controls) but yesterday I took my laptop to my bed and without the secondary screen and "extended desktop" I couldn't see the 'start' button ... Neither can i resize the SeaHag window so that it fits my screen size.

< Message edited by nukkxx -- 12/9/2015 7:06:05 AM >

(in reply to stevemk1a)
Post #: 214
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - files ... - 12/9/2015 10:18:23 PM   
LooneyOnTheLoose

like it like it lot nice work

(in reply to sluggy2010)
Post #: 215
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 12/9/2015 11:30:31 PM   
LooneyOnTheLoose

I can only get this to talk when i have no playerside selected help to much info lol

(in reply to bertibott)
Post #: 216
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 12/10/2015 6:42:32 AM   
nukkxx5058

I'm just realizing that I have ambient sounds but no speech.
I do have the voice feature installed (Microsoft Anna and eSpeak (they are both listed in the SeaHag window). When I launch SeaHag I can hear the announcement and I can also hear the voice saying that a new "log has been detected, monitoring new file". But that's all. No more voice after that, just ambient sounds ...
Any idea why ?
thanks

(in reply to LooneyOnTheLoose)
Post #: 217
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 12/12/2015 5:46:53 AM   
LooneyOnTheLoose

loaded previous version H works great off the bat so not sure what problem is with I but its even better now it has speech working

< Message edited by LooneyOnTheLoose -- 12/12/2015 6:47:48 AM >

(in reply to nukkxx5058)
Post #: 218
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 12/17/2015 12:56:24 PM   
nukkxx5058

Yes, version H is working, I now have speech too !
Cool !

(in reply to LooneyOnTheLoose)
Post #: 219
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/14/2016 1:13:09 PM   
Sensei.Tokugawa

No luck with versions I and f - I am only getting the welcome/farewell message on turning the software on and off respectively and ambient sound later on. In the interface I never get the side recognized even though the software seems to detect it according to diagnostic messages. I tried to reinstall it and there is something like a warning message that the log folder has not been selected and HAG switches to registry entry. I try to select it manually, nothing happens, but the software manages to find the current log files nevertheless, indicating the side selection in diagnostic messages, but not in the basic interface where there is a side selection window - the window itself is empty and its label is red. Of course the side auto detection option is ticked on.

I tried to track the h version, browser the whole thread here, but there's no joy whatsoever.

"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

(in reply to nukkxx5058)
Post #: 220
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/14/2016 6:29:14 PM   
bradinggs

With me, h and i versions detect side and logs, ambient sounds work but no voices. Any luck with any others?

(in reply to Sensei.Tokugawa)
Post #: 221
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/14/2016 9:43:50 PM   
AlGrant

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradinggs
With me, h and i versions detect side and logs, ambient sounds work but no voices. Any luck with any others?

That's pretty much the same as I had last time I tried it (Can't remember the version).
Going to have another try with it over the next day or two and see if I have any better luck.

(in reply to bradinggs)
Post #: 222
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/14/2016 9:49:28 PM   
bradinggs

Hi AlGrant, reading back over the posts, I've changed my regional settings to US and date/time to mm/dd/yyyy but nothing has improved. Seems it is possibly still something to do with the timestamp? Doing some more tests, will post too if any success.

(in reply to AlGrant)
Post #: 223
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/14/2016 11:21:20 PM   
bradinggs

Okay, managed to get it to work... sort of.

After changing everything on the laptop to the US region dd/mm/yyyy and time to specify AM and PM. I tested again. It loaded but also to see if it works for you, load up CMANO first, then while in the start menu, load up seahag and start it (it detects player side once CMANO scenario starts). Then start a scenario ie. a tutorial and sit back and see if it works. It did this side but it doesn't show the timestamp (did it show it before these issues?)

Things go fine until you try change anything like add more custom files. I get a crash when saving settings. Below is a copy/paste:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SeaHag.Form1.saveappsettings()
at SeaHag.Form1.savesettings_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1073.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
SeaHag
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Games/Mod%20links/CMANO%20Jan%202016/SEAHAG/seahag%20CMANO%20i/SeaHag.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Looking at the above, is it a .Net issue? I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Everything is up to date.

Anyone else have this happening after trying the above?

A note, nothing happens to CMANO, it stays running fine (v1.10). I am using Steam version.

So at the moment, can get it to work but can't customise at all unfortunately. Really need it to be customed though with the sound files though. Pity.

Sluggy, would be great to see what you think could be the issue. Thanks.

< Message edited by bradinggs -- 3/14/2016 11:23:19 PM >

(in reply to bradinggs)
Post #: 224
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/14/2016 11:46:55 PM   
bradinggs

An update on the saving option. Seems adding the files before clicking start on Seahag appears to work. Attempting to adjust or change the sound files after you have started and stopped Seahag, it crashes giving the above crash details.

I might attempt to change my date/time format back to 24hr from the AM/PM setting and see if it still works. I'm too attached to my 24hr.

(in reply to bradinggs)
Post #: 225
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/15/2016 2:41:52 PM   
AlGrant

Just given SeaHag (V1.0i) another try. Kept the same settings as the last time I ran it.

My system time is set to UK settings dd.mm.yyy

> Run SeaHag
> Load CMANO to start menu.
> Start SeaHag ..... initialisation voice heard. wait a few secs ..... ambient noise playing.
> Load Saved scenario (NI Beware of the Badger)
> Started scenario 1:1 time
> SeaHag ... New log file detected ...mnonitoring file.
log window scrolling through lots of earlier entries.
> Paused CMANO to let log file catch up.
> Once Log Window up to date resumed scenario.

The result was that I hear a variety of background/ambient noises. Accompanied by log entries lik: "SOUND:Playing Sound mic_noise.wav at Volume: 20"

I can see log entries for all sides (NATO, CUBA, Soviet Union
"Processing Line <Timestamp Removed>8/1975 12:45:50 - NATO: Contact: DDG #90 has been positively identified as: Ognevoy - Determined as: Hostile (ID by: AGM-65A Maverick EO [Sensor: EO Seeker] at 4.3 nm)"

But not hearing any of these entries spoken. Eventually stopped the scenario and stopped SeaHag and got "SPEECH "SeaHag Stopping."

Basically I know SeaHag had detected the log and is monitoring it, I know the ambient noises work and the speech seems to work when starting stopping SeaHag.

I don't know if the <Timestamp Removed> tag I'm seeing in the Log Window is normal or if that's part of a date/time format issue.
I'm going to keep working through my SeaHag settings to see if I can get it working, if it is down to needing a US date format then I'll have to drop SeaHag! Which would be a pity because it's a pretty cool addon to the game.

====== Edit ======
I should also add that when I loaded SeaHag the 'Speech Level' was set to zero, but I inreased this to 8 and still no voice. 'AutoDetect Playerside' was also selected but the Players Side box remains empty.
So will look into this a bit more.

Al

< Message edited by AlGrant -- 3/15/2016 3:04:08 PM >

(in reply to bradinggs)
Post #: 226
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/15/2016 3:44:52 PM   
bomber1949

I had issues early on with this no spoken log files only ambient sounds and the only way I could get everything working 100% in both the steam and Downloaded version was to change the date stamp within windows 7 as below obviously this is setup for UK and windows 7 but works perfectly (for me) so maybe this will give you something to experiment with I did have issues with no spoken words until I changed the dates within windows 7 as shown below hope this might be of some use.
Using SeaHag Version 1.0i
In windows 7
Go to Change the date,time, or number format
Then
Format English (United Kingdom)
Short date: dd/MM/yyyy
Long date: dd MMMM yyyy
Short time: hh:mm tt
Long time: h:mm:ss tt
First day of week: Monday

If I change any of the above date format I lose spoken words and get the time stamp error messages!

You may have tried this already I know its frustrating I have been there! but now I have the Seahag folder attached to the sound folder and now can simply copy and past into any version steam or download version and as long as you set the correct log file location it works every time so I can confirm it works very well so I hope you get it sorted.
CHEERS
Peter

(in reply to bradinggs)
Post #: 227
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/15/2016 5:00:56 PM   
AlGrant

Peter .... THANK YOU!

quote:

In windows 7
Then

Followed your advice and checked the date/time format.
The only things I had to change were the Short time & Long time settings (highlighted above).
Mine were set as Short time HH:mm and Long time HH:mm:ss, changed them to the ones in your post, rebooted and it's all working

As soon as I started the scenario I knew something was different ..... it was the first time SeaHag detected the playerside. A very quick google search says that the additional 'tt' in the string adds AM or PM to the time, I didn't have this as it was set to 24hr clock.

SeaHag is working and I still have a UK date/time format. The only difference seems to be that instead of 15:57 I now have 03:57 PM. and that's something I can live with!

Now I can start looking for a slightly better voice that Microsoft Anna

Thanks again!

(in reply to bomber1949)
Post #: 228
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/15/2016 6:40:42 PM   
bradinggs

Excellent, thanks Peter for this. I'll make my changes back to UK as well. Pity about no 24hr format allowed but yeah, will live with it for now. Also on the look out for a better voice. The previous mentioned Ivona Sally sounded good!

(in reply to AlGrant)
Post #: 229
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/15/2016 8:28:51 PM   
bomber1949

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlGrant

Peter .... THANK YOU!

quote:

In windows 7
Then

Followed your advice and checked the date/time format.
The only things I had to change were the Short time & Long time settings (highlighted above).
Mine were set as Short time HH:mm and Long time HH:mm:ss, changed them to the ones in your post, rebooted and it's all working

As soon as I started the scenario I knew something was different ..... it was the first time SeaHag detected the playerside. A very quick google search says that the additional 'tt' in the string adds AM or PM to the time, I didn't have this as it was set to 24hr clock.

SeaHag is working and I still have a UK date/time format. The only difference seems to be that instead of 15:57 I now have 03:57 PM. and that's something I can live with!

Now I can start looking for a slightly better voice that Microsoft Anna

Thanks again!

No problem glad I could help but you were nearly there yourself anyway so I just thought I would mention the slight change to save you a bit of time.
Yes pity about the 24 hour format but maybe the developer of this software when he has time can point out if I/we have missed something as I find it strange that the services operate on a 24 hour time format but we can only get this working in 12 hour format I am pretty sure that's not how he intended it I am sure I have missed something along the way I will have to go back and re-read the entire thread for any clues!

Well worth getting this Brilliant piece of software to work though as it does add a lot of atmosphere to this already superb simulation.

CHEERS
Peter

(in reply to AlGrant)
Post #: 230
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/15/2016 8:31:35 PM   
bomber1949

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradinggs

Excellent, thanks Peter for this. I'll make my changes back to UK as well. Pity about no 24hr format allowed but yeah, will live with it for now. Also on the look out for a better voice. The previous mentioned Ivona Sally sounded good!

Good to hear you at least got it functioning OK Maybe we can work on the 24 hour now!

CHEERS
Peter

(in reply to bradinggs)
Post #: 231
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/18/2016 11:18:35 AM   
AlGrant

I'd like to throw out a quick to Sluggy .... however I think it's been a few months since he's been here.
That could be a problem in the future for any support of SeaHag.
Pity as this really adds some atmosphere to the game, even better now I've got some better speakers sorted ..... and headphones work brilliantly, although that may just be because they cut out external interference generated by the rest of the family

I'm pretty much still on the default settings, but trying a few different options out. I'd be interested in any configs others have that improve things.
I still have the default Microsoft Anna voice and have seen the post with other suggestions. Funny how they all seem to be female voices, the demo versions of male voices I've tried just don't sound right!
Anna seems to have great difficulty saying 'fishbed' and J-7II results in "J 7 EyeEye"!

(in reply to bomber1949)
Post #: 232
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/19/2016 3:59:56 AM   
magi

im running v1.0f and it works fine... so i think ill stick with it after reading about later versions....

(in reply to AlGrant)
Post #: 233
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/26/2016 5:07:20 AM   
rjlee

In case anyone's interested, I've attached a slightly tweaked user.config file that implements a few changes, including fixing the "colon weapon" bug, changing the "#" substitution from "unit" to "track", correcting pronunciation of "contrail," and some other various and sundry items. If you use this you will probably need to reset the directory you're using for logfiles. Back up your old user.config!

At the top of the file you will see a number of specific unit and weapon translations (e.g., "AIM-120C-7 P3.I3" to "Slammer"); I inserted these for the Cope Taufan 2014-1 scenario I've been working on, but if your scenario doesn't use these units and weapons, you can remove and replace with your own. I'm using SeaHag 1.0i with the IVONA Salli voice -- no guarantees on pronunciation with other voices! Add my ongoing thanks to Sluggy for writing this brilliant little gem, which has greatly enhanced my experience.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to magi)
Post #: 234
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/28/2016 6:44:26 PM   
AlGrant

rjlee - thanks for the file. I've loaded it up and included a few of my own changes.

Question: Anybody know if there is a way to get SeaHag to speak a line from a log file to check new settings?

I've tried copying a line from a log file into the 'Parse Line' box.
It comes up with Processing Line and Timestamp Removed, but can't actually get it to speak the line. It would be helpful for testing settings if it can do this without actually running a scenario

I have SeaHag running fine under Windows 10 using Microsoft David or Zira, not seen any problems since changing the time format.
Just played through my first full scenario with SeaHag and it certainly adds a new level of enjoyment to the game.

I did try to use a Russian voice 'Irina' when playing at Soviet Union/Russia and whilst she did speak in English but with a heavy Russian accent there were a few issues with some of the words .... it was kinda cool though :-)

(in reply to rjlee)
Post #: 235
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 3/28/2016 6:59:47 PM   
darkhelix

Thanks for the tip. I had to change the time settings and reboot for it to work too.
Does anyone know how I could get Seahag to not read out grey messages?

< Message edited by darkhelix -- 3/29/2016 9:15:06 AM >

(in reply to AlGrant)
Post #: 236
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 4/22/2016 12:17:24 AM   
ETF

quote:

ORIGINAL: bomber49

I had issues early on with this no spoken log files only ambient sounds and the only way I could get everything working 100% in both the steam and Downloaded version was to change the date stamp within windows 7 as below obviously this is setup for UK and windows 7 but works perfectly (for me) so maybe this will give you something to experiment with I did have issues with no spoken words until I changed the dates within windows 7 as shown below hope this might be of some use.
In windows 7
Then

If I change any of the above date format I lose spoken words and get the time stamp error messages!

You may have tried this already I know its frustrating I have been there! but now I have the Seahag folder attached to the sound folder and now can simply copy and past into any version steam or download version and as long as you set the correct log file location it works every time so I can confirm it works very well so I hope you get it sorted.
CHEERS
Peter

I wonder would this work in 8.1 also?

My Top Matrix Games 1) CMO MP?? 2) WITP/AE 3) SOW 4) Combat Mission 5) Armor Brigade

Twitter
https://twitter.com/TacticWargamer

(in reply to bomber1949)
Post #: 237
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 4/22/2016 8:24:24 AM   
AlGrant

Pretty sure it will.
If I remember correctly I made the changes to the time format before the Win10 upgrade.

The only bit I had to change to get it to work was:

The only difference I see using the laptop is that the time on the bottom right task bar is no longer 24hr.
So instead of 20:30, I now see 8:30 PM.

Easy to change back if it doesn't work.

(in reply to ETF)
Post #: 238
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 4/22/2016 8:31:12 PM   
ETF

OK read all the postings here.....Seems everything is working, but not get the log speach down. Ambient sound work great. I posted a screenshot. Does anything obviously strike you as an error guys? Had this system working a couple of years ago but not quite there yet :)

Attachment (1)

My Top Matrix Games 1) CMO MP?? 2) WITP/AE 3) SOW 4) Combat Mission 5) Armor Brigade

Twitter
https://twitter.com/TacticWargamer

(in reply to AlGrant)
Post #: 239
RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Update... - 4/23/2016 1:20:55 PM   
bomber1949

All looks OK to me ETF but just had a thought as I did have this happen to me a while back when I had two version of Command installed on my computer the stand alone version and the Steam downloaded version "both have different titles" and I had my seahag initially pointed to the wrong versions log file so it would not obviously read out the text file I am not saying you have done this yourself but just though mentioning it just in case and something that can be ruled out if not for yourself but others also.

CHEERS
Peter

< Message edited by bomber49 -- 4/23/2016 1:22:48 PM >

(in reply to ETF)
Post #: 240
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> RE: [RELEASED] Speech and Ambient Sound Module - Updated CMANO 678 Page: <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI